main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Anyone here actually been to star wars store. nothng but star wars

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by beezel26, Jan 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beezel26

beezel26 Jedi Master star 7

May 11, 2003
    and how many hours did you spend in it?

years ago more then twelve or more years ago there was a star wars shop. My brother took me too it one time and I was hooked from then on. I would go just to see the stuff. in fact, I had to take two buses with over an hour of riding. I bought what I could when I could. It wasnt much but just being there and reliving all the great memories I had was the best.

what about your experiences.

2. cronus8

cronus8 Jedi Grand Master star 1

Jun 29, 2002
    I've never even heard of a Star Wars Store but I sure would have loved to go there.

3. beezel26

beezel26 Jedi Master star 7

May 11, 2003

it was one the best memories in my teen years to get to relieve the great memories from my childhood.

it was like a gleaming light in a sea of darkness.

4. rebelwookiee

rebelwookiee Jedi Master star 4

May 18, 2004
    I'm not sure what Star Wars shop you're talking about, but I've been to many collector shops and spent many hours drooling over the toys.

5. IncomT65

IncomT65 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 28, 1999
    Ah... so you're the one who does that. o_O

6. Obi-Dawn Kenobi

Obi-Dawn Kenobi Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 27, 2000
    There was an all Star Wars store in the San Diego area that I visited once in the late 90's. I'm trying to remember the name of it, but it was all SW stuff. It was something like Star Force Collectibles or something....

7. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Closest I've come is at Memorabilia or Collectormania with stands selling nothing but Star Wars stuff.
    But of course we have Celebration Europe in July - that should be all Star Wars!

8. Padme-Wan_SkyWindu

Padme-Wan_SkyWindu Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 1, 2002
    I've been to Tatooine Traders at the Star Tours attraction in Disney World, if that counts. I went there on my high school senior class trip a while ago and spent probably close to an hour at the entire attraction, of which probably 30 or so minutes were spent in the store. I was with a group of friends that all kept pointing out random toys and things to me, asking me if I had them. I ended up getting the Gentle Giant Padme bust and an Episode II shirt. It was a lot of fun - and strange, since I was (for a very short time) the center of attention, which never happens.

9. Siths_Revenge

Siths_Revenge Jedi Youngling star 7

Jul 27, 2004
    The dealer's room at SW C III was frikken great. I saw so many rare items. Rocket firing Fett, the SW cardboard box stand, real original SW posters, fantastic stuff.

10. AmmersVI

AmmersVI Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2005
    Yeah, the dealer room at C3was the closest I've bever been to a 100% Star Wars store. And it was awesome! I can't wait to see what there is at C4!

11. Grand Admiral Strife

Grand Admiral Strife RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 21, 2001
    I think I know what he's talking about, there used to be a place in Albany NY called 'Star Toys', it was mostly SW but they had quite a few other lines as well, and some fan-made figures on fan-made cards (very neat). However, the place was a total ripoff (one of five places that would contribute to the price guides), charging an arm and a leg for loose figs, MIP were just unbelievable. :mad:
    I worked at TRU at the time when the owner actaully asked me to steal the 1-to-a-case C3PO (Power of the Force-96) and he'd buy them off of me for cost. What an ass. They're long out of business now.

12. starwarsagent

starwarsagent Jedi Youngling star 5

Jul 4, 2004
    it was called Star Force collectibles..a star wars store in el cajon california. I went there every week and remember the owner very well, we used to trade and stuff, steve sansweet visited that store. I forgot the owners name, but he was pretty cool. and I still have the T-shirt for his store...

13. ValedaKor

ValedaKor Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 25, 2000
    I remember that place, long gone now. Was even mentioned in a Bantha Tracks of long, long ago. I was thumbing through some of the old issues and saw the reference.

14. DarthKakarot

DarthKakarot Jedi Youngling star 5

Mar 9, 2005
    I was there last year, I bought all-sorts of cool stuff too.

The ride itself was crap.... But the store!!! Oh that lovely store..... :D

15. Meriwyn

Meriwyn Former RSA star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    There was an all Star Wars store in Manchester, NH called The Cantina but it has since closed down :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.