main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:VIC Anyone Here From Bendigo? Its my first time here. If these boards arn't alowed i will lock it.

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by DarthSpite, Aug 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthSpite

DarthSpite Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 12, 2002
    G'day yall, anyone here from Bendigo, Kangaroo Flat, Castlemaine, Harcourt etc. or even a Richmond Supporter? 2 wins in a row, too bad its too late...

2. the_jedi_princess

the_jedi_princess Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    Ballarat yes, but not Bendigo. I've got relitivies there though!!! :p

3. laifir

laifir Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 9, 2002
    I'm from Benidgo! :D Flora Hill to be exact.
    If you feel like it, drop me a line at laifir_of_lorien@hotmail.com

4. Jet-Eye

Jet-Eye Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2001
    Ag, a Richmond supporter...I went to Melbourne vs Richmond a few weeks ago...needless to say, as a Melbourne supporter I was not a "happy camper." Bloody Richardson though, his goal on Friday night was brilliant (YOU know the one i mean...).

Anyhoo, a very warm hello to you, DarthSpite, from the pranksters at the Mandalore Dump.

Cheerio.

5. SithLord-Mixo

SithLord-Mixo Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 21, 2002
    Richmond-"Bah" I am a Collingwood man all the way. It is written in the stars that a team shall rise in the new century and a golden age of football shall occur. That team shall wear no color and shall bathe the fields of football in blood and the woes of the fake interstate teams.
    GO PIES!!!

Ballarat Rocks!

6. DarthSpite

DarthSpite Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 12, 2002
    Cool, nice to see we all enjoy our footy. Wow, Collingwood last night, that was an upset to say the least. I didn't get to see it all (Playing Basketball) but it seemed like a cracker of a game. Actually i tipped collingwood to win, don't know why, but Port were hot favorites. Anyway, as long as the Vic teams keep winning i'll be happy. Liafir, u live in FH? Do u still go to school? I'm currently going to GSSC. What sports do you play?

7. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    Good Morrow, dear friend!

Look, to be fair I've been a frenzied Bombers fan all my life, and in the interests of our ensuing victory next week I was going into the match with Port at my heart...but despite my Victorian HATE for the Pies, I couldn't help but barrack for the locals.

Good on ya Pies...enjoy it whilst it lasts. :)

Good to see you here DarthSpite. Be sure to hang around Victoria FF, we are a growing and tight knit community that talks about basically everything and anything. Some features of this place include our many word association games, line by line stories, and of course, the oft controversial Mandalore Dump.

If you would like help getting aquainted with these forums or our community, don't hesitate to use the "Private Message" Function on the top of your screen, and drop me a line. I or anyone here at these forums would be all to glad to help.

Cheerio!!

8. HawkNC

HawkNC Former RSA: Oceania star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2001
    Good to see a fellow Bombers fan around here. ;)

9. Y2K-ThePitdroid

Y2K-ThePitdroid Jedi Youngling

Sep 6, 2002
    :: Twidels thumbs while waiting for his master to reply on this matter ::

10. DarkJediTJ

DarkJediTJ Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 26, 2000
    Bomber fan eh? I used to live next door too Kevin Sheady (BS most probible) And thats the reson why I barack for Westen Bulldogs! GO THE DOGGYS!!!

He is a Great coach, Hopeless neighbour!

:: Writes note to self: Never post as self in alter Ego it might give it away ::

11. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    If Essendon make the Grandfinal it would be a national tragedy. They have had a lack lusture season, a sooky Hird and have put the great game to shame. The same for any team not in Vic.
    The heart of footy is here and should stay.

The golden age is coming my friends so beware of the mighty black and white.

12. Jedi_Master_Damir

Jedi_Master_Damir Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    I'm not much of a footy supporter, but when I DO watch it, I go for the Cats!!!
    ...Soccer all the way!

Anyway, getting back on the original topic (I dont know what that is, so I shall stop typing now)...

13. laifir

Apr 9, 2002
    Darth Spite, yeah, I'm still in school. Yr 9 at FHSC, what year r u?
    I'm more into things like drama than sport, but I guess I'm marginally good at Badminton and Thunder-hockey.
    Oh yeah, and GO BOMBERS!!!

14. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    Once again.

Go PIES

We r Football
    We r Australian
    We r Hope
    We r the future

15. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    Next week we should all watch and support the mighty JEDI-like Collingwood in action.

Go PIES

16. UDD

UDD Jedi Youngling

Sep 17, 2002
    I also support the mighty black and white. The Imperial interstate teams are invading and must be stopped!

17. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    The mighty jumper of the PIES represent the balance between the light and dark sides of the force.

Without us the AFL would be in turmoil

Without us the other teams woul be poor!

18. laifir

Apr 9, 2002
    On the Today Show the other day they said that most victorian's would rather a team from another state won the grandfinal instead of the pies.
    I've never met anyone who thinks that, what about you?

19. Rogue_Product

Rogue_Product Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 12, 2002
    I think any Melbournians who do follow football and don't want to support Collingwood (most of the state) have gone to ground until next season... It's the only intelligent move to make this finals season.

20. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    The only intelligent move here is to back the mighty black and white. You all owe us so much. We have been the backbone of football for a long time and have gernerated all the other teams a lot of financial gains.
    People only fear what they dont understand.
    Embrace Collingwood for we are the future.

21. HawkNC

Oct 23, 2001
    If Collingwood is the future, I choose Rugby Union.

22. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    If you choose rugby then you waste your support. Be a real Victorian and back the mighty black and white. You all sledge Collingwood but the the facts we are good, we are popular and we are football. Without us a lot of your teams would not be here now.
    Without us the AFL would not be as big as it is now!

23. laifir

Apr 9, 2002
    Hey, I got nothing against the pies, but at the end of the day I'm a bombers girl, now and forever.

24. HawkNC

Oct 23, 2001
    *Hugs laifir*

You're my new best friend. :D

BOMBERS IN 2003!!!

25. darth_brutus

darth_brutus Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    At risk of being ridiculed and ostracised I must say: All hail mighty Brisbane. :D
    In fact, all hail interstate teams.

(I'm really a Swans follower but I've always had a bit of a love of Brisbane since I was born there)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.