Victoria. BC Anyone here from the 501st? Got a Costume? Wanna Join?

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by TR0773, Feb 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TR0773 Jedi Knight

star 1
    This thread is working well in Tipoca City and I am getting a good response there, so I'm gonna try it here too!

The 501st is primarily Imperial and its focus is to goto events cons charities and any other occasions to wear our outfits in public in pride and to have a good time.

Problem is, we are too small in number in the west so I am trying to form a data base of any interested people who have an Imperial, Rebel, Bounty Hunter etc outfit, that you would like to wear it with pride in public.

Are you interested? Then let me know! E-mail me at Let me know who you are, what outfits you have, how far you are willing to travel to go have a good time, and age.

This is open to all ages and gender, I'll put you down on a list and let you know when an event comes up. If you know of an event comin up let me know and I will tell everyone on the list.

If you have an Imperial, Sith, or Bounty Hunter outfit and you are interested in joining the 501 let me know and I can help with that too!

Finally I made it to the meeting and I had a good time, I was kinda surprised to see it dominated by females, I thought I was in a predominatnly male interest, I don't mind bein wrong!

2. _Derisa_Ollamhin_ Force Ghost

star 4
    Thanks for posting this, Trooper! It was way cool to meet you last night, and see all those awesome pics from Celebration II! :)

I'd love to talk further with you about a vaccuum former kit or some such machine... can you link me up with anything on the web that refers to how the armour formers are constructed?

Thanks! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.