Anyone here go to Father Lopez?

Discussion in 'Daytona Beach, FL' started by clerk, Feb 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clerk Moderator Emeritus

star 4
    Hey guys, I haven't really lived in Daytona in a few years (I live in Boston now), but I had to visit this forum since I was born and raised there.

I can't believe the contingent in Daytona is big enough to merit its own forum! So, did anyone here go to Lopez?
  2. Jayna Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey there, clerk! Welcome to our humble little corner of the universe! :D

Is Father Lopez a school? If so, no I didn't. Most of us here are college students from all over the place.
  3. Q99213 Jedi Master

star 4
    Isn't that the place over on Mason, just past Nova?
  4. clerk Moderator Emeritus

star 4
    Hi there, Jayna and Q99213,

So, most poeple in this forum go to Embry-Riddle? That's cool. My brother is an alumnus. He works for Boeing now.

Yeah, Father Lopez is the school on Mason. It's a Catholic HS, and has been there since the 60s. I was just intrigued. I didn't suspect there were many natives in here (as there are so few of us.)
  5. Q99213 Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok, I know of where you are speaking.

I think just about every Beachtrooper goes to Riddle. It's a funny thing. It seems like all of the Star Wars fans in Daytona are drawn to the same place :p

So what does your brother do with Boeing?
  6. BIGGIE Jedi Knight

star 1
    BOSTON!!!! woot!! I am from Cape Cod. i live in A litttle town Called Mashpee. do u know of it?
    I go to Riddle to.
  7. ca_tron Jedi Knight

star 3
    Wow Biggie, that was totaly and completly off the subject. And it does seems that all us fans are drawn to the same place. It's gotta be the Force I'm tellin' ya. But now the question to ponder is why would the Force draw us to Riddle of all places? WHy couldn't it draw us to someplace like the Bahamas?
  8. JediMara77 Force Ghost

star 4
    I don't go to Riddle, but I am employed in a space-related field, so maybe there is something going on there. Hmmm....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.