main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NYC, NY Anyone here go to NYU?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Unbreakable, Mar 5, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unbreakable

Unbreakable Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 24, 2000
    I'm just curious. Because I'm thinking of going there next fall. And I want to know what its like.

2. Echo

Echo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 9, 1998
    i went to NYU- the tisch drama school to be specific. so unless you're applying there.. well, i may not have many answers for you, but i'd be happy to try to answer any questions you might have.

3. Darth Venom

Darth Venom Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 1999
    I don't go there, but I've done some work at NYU, at Tisch Hall and at Shimken Hall.

4. Night4554

Night4554 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 9, 2000
    no. actually i don't go to colledge at all. :)

5. GuyWithHatAndTaco

GuyWithHatAndTaco Jedi Grand Master

Apr 2, 2001
    Yeah, I attend the school. I did a year at the Tisch School doing Film and TV and then transfered into the Gallatin school of individualized study, where I am now(I'm a junior). The school is very unpersonable. Unlike most colleges, the students just come, go to class, and then go about there lives. Very little socializing, no campus what so ever. The dormrs are better, but not by much. No frats, parties are difficult, so you gonna go to bars. Fake ID's are really easy to get, almost every dorm has a guy who can make pretty good jersey fakes. The people at CAS are cool, the people at the business school are way too serious (they wear suits to class. no, really, they do), Tisch kids are mainly premadonnas (they all think they're such artist, but for the most part they having even learned their craft yet-acting, film making, etc.), and the Gallatin kids(me) think they are incredibly deep thinking individuals. A lot of psuedo scholars they. Lotta pretentsion at the whole place. Regardless, I love it. For freshman year I had gone to William and Mary in Virginia, so this is much better. God I hate the south. Go mets.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.