main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Anyone here got Hayden Christensen's Autograph or took a picture next to him?

Discussion in 'FanForce Conventions' started by AcrossTheStarsBaby, May 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AcrossTheStarsBaby

AcrossTheStarsBaby Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 14, 2002
    He didn't sign autographs, but I am just wondering anyone lucky to get it... or got a picture WITH him???

No, I DID NOT :(

2. Katy_Christensen

Katy_Christensen Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 28, 2002
    Some girl who sat beside me during one of the Q and As (woooo I got to go to both on Saturday and both only 2 rows back) I overheard "Hey! I got that guys autograph last night at that place we ate at by our hotel!" I was stunned. THAT GUY!!!???? I felt like following her home and jumping her for it at the right moment LOL. My friend met Tove the day before. I'm sure as a storm trooper someone got a photo or two, completely oblivious LOL. I would have **** myself if I found out it were him :)

3. -Tenel-Ka-

-Tenel-Ka- Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    I DID hear something about him being dressed as a stormtrooper or something... was that true?

4. Chris Knight

Chris Knight TFN Humor Staff star 4 VIP

Jul 8, 1998
    It's true :)

5. jedigal

jedigal Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2000
    Let's have some more on this trooper rumor. Was it cuz Hayden wanted to try the armor on? Was it just a way for him to experience some of the convention incognito? I didn't hear anything on this while we were there.

6. DarthLarry

DarthLarry Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 24, 2001

yeah, apparantly, he admitted it during one of the Q&A sessions on saturday afternoon. i think that's totally cool. it seems like he was generally interested in what was going on and its even cooler that he was dressed as a stormtrooper. i saw a lot of stormtroopers, some taller than others (he's pretty tall) so, who knows if i ran into him!

i did see him during the friday evening session and it was great. my friend and i were actually front row center, so we had great seats! he made eye contact several times and as they were leaving the stage, he turned and i don't know why, but i waved. i think it was involuntary on his part, but he waved back. cool!

he seems like a genuinely nice guy.

oh, and while waiting in line to see his session, this woman (probably mid-30s) was hysterical at the thought of seeing him. she was crying, hyperventilating, and shaking all over. and we had over an hour and a half left before the show! the stormtroopers from the 501st, who were guarding the entrance, were trying to calm her down and were having fun teasing her. they were so great!

7. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    Hayden and his brother threw on two yellow C2 volunteer shirts and stromtrooper helmets and walked around the exhibit hall for a bit...so if you saw two people dressed like that, then that's who it was. ;)

8. Mirax H

Mirax H TFN Costumes Staff star 3 VIP

Aug 16, 1999
    Yes, I heard he had just the helmet on. What a great idea, can't blame him for wanting to experience this!

9. jedigal

jedigal Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2000
    Thanks guys. This mid-30s woman was very happy to see him as a surprise addition to the opening ceremonies. Yeah, I'll admit to a certain silly attraction to that much younger man, but thankfully not THAT major. I was surprised though, how glad I was when he came on stage.

Heh heh. It's probably just dreaming that at my age a man HIS age might still find me attractive. :p

10. Yebbed-Crage

Yebbed-Crage Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 3, 2001
    My husband and I didn't get his autograph or picture, but we were lucky enough to go back stage with Rick and meet Hayden personally, after the Opening Ceremonies. That had to be the highlight of our trip!!!!

He has to have the most intense eyes I have ever seen!!!! [face_love]

11. AcrossTheStarsBaby

AcrossTheStarsBaby Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 14, 2002
    OMG, you did?? And he dressed up as a Storm Trooper, and walk in the exhibit Hall??? COOL!!! :D

12. vadersfist

vadersfist Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 25, 2001
    That's cool. I don't remember the guys with yellow shirts and trooper helmets. Wonder if I saw him...

I met Daniel Logan on the street. He was coming out of a hotel entarnce in a real sharp suit.

13. Fluke_Groundrunner

Fluke_Groundrunner Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 1, 2001
    During the Q&A session at the Opening Ceremonies someone got up and asked Hayden for an autograph after Anthony Daniels told people not to do that. Good for Anthony Daniels for telling him no!

14. LadyAnakinSkywalker

LadyAnakinSkywalker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 6, 2001
    I certainly was annoyed with some of the girl fans and the way they were shouting at Hayden. It almost seems like they weren't even there for Star Wars. ;) But no, I didn't get to meet him. I can only imagine the chaos that would have ensued if he agreed to go into the autograph booths.

15. Shara

Shara Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    I know one person that did get to meet him, and another who got his autograph. The person who got to meet him was in a high enough position that it was just the right place at the right time. The other had come all the was from Moscow..yeah that's Russia, to get Hayden's autograph, explained the situation to someone, and they went up and got it for him.

16. TomTav

TomTav Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 1, 2002
    The closest I came to anyone that met him was a young lady sitting next to me at Opening Ceremony (which was great) whom Hayden recognized when A. Daniels came over to get her question. It appears she met him in London.
    Did anyone else catch the exchange between Them?

Tom

Loved CII- can't wait for CIII :)

17. DonC

DonC Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 2001
    From what I understand Hayden was under contract not to sign autographs. It had something to so with him being one of the possible bonus autographs in the $795 autograph book. The same goes for Daniel Logan and Temuera Morrison.

18. JediJag

JediJag Jedi Youngling

May 7, 2002
    TomTav,
    My impression of that girl was that she met Hayden backstage after his play.

JediJag

19. Katy_Christensen

Katy_Christensen Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 28, 2002
    Yeah, a friend of mine went to the Opening Ceremonies and she said it was a little girl who Hayden remembered backstage at This is our Youth. He's got a great memory ;) plus my friend got to ask a question...I came Saturday...

20. MzAmethystCrow

MzAmethystCrow Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 14, 2001
    Okay, so I'm just surfing the JC boards and I see this thread! *waves to Katy!* Okay, but uh... this puzzles me...

"i did see him during the friday evening session and it was great. my friend and i were actually front row center, so we had great seats! he made eye contact several times and as they were leaving the stage, he turned and i don't know why, but i waved. i think it was involuntary on his part, but he waved back. cool!"

You were front row and center? LOL My friend and I were front row and center the second Q and A...so...who were you? I was the dark curly red head with the gray shirt and capris... LOL You must've been to the left of me!! :)

"oh, and while waiting in line to see his session, this woman (probably mid-30s) was hysterical at the thought of seeing him. she was crying, hyperventilating, and shaking all over. and we had over an hour and a half left before the show! the stormtroopers from the 501st, who were guarding the entrance, were trying to calm her down and were having fun teasing her. they were so great! "

Yup, that woman sat with us and she WAS a bit spazzy, but she was cool at heart! LOL She's on the Hayden Christensen Estrogen Brigade list and has stated that she's 29. ;)

Now then... how's this for oddball? I went to Toronto for the $500 Charity Event... Hayden was like a foot away and yet... Ooooo... so close! LOL Wanna see how close I was?

I made the Toronto Star! Kyle Creel is my stage name, btw...

This is how close I was. This is from my friends camera! I was to the left of her.

He brushed my arm...*faints* LOL He smelled so good...

21. Padawan92

Padawan92 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2001
    I saw him at all but his first show. I got some pictures when he was walking off the stage and when he stopped to talk the picture with the little maul. I heard about him in the stormtrooper helmet and I think I saw someone that day with a helmet with a yellow t-shirt but who knows. I was REALLY annoyed with the girls behind me the last show of his screaming at him. I had a headache.

22. Faceplant

Faceplant Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 6, 2000
    The unofficial skinny on Hayden dressed as a Stormtrooper.

It has been pointed out that Hayden and his brother only wore Stormtrooper helmets. I can vouch for that since one of the helmets belonged to TK370 "Dirty Tom". In appreciated he did get Hayden to autograph that very helmet.

23. MzAmethystCrow

MzAmethystCrow Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 14, 2001
    Well, I do have a picture that someone took of Hayden and his brother... It's not mine, but I found it nonetheless while surfing online... But, I still wanna know who it was that says they were front row and center for the second Q and A on Friday. *I* was front row and center, so... :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.