main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA Anyone here have Xbox Live?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by ForceGrip, Jun 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ForceGrip

ForceGrip Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 6, 2005
    If you bought every single gadget... maybe (Still seems a very high). Me... I'm getting the one with a HD... also... I want the wireless adapter... so $499 out the door for me. BTW... the PS3 is rumored to cost more w/o the HD.

Glad you got your pool up... this weekend is kinda rough tho. It'll be soon tho! Thx!

2. MASTER_JEDI_RN

MASTER_JEDI_RN Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 6, 2005
    FG-

Are you still there?

Finally got it!!!!! Was online for the 1st time last night! [face_hypnotized]

MJ

3. ForceGrip

Jun 6, 2005
    Yea.. still here... been real busy with two jobs and the Grandson comming over every weekend. Playing KOTOR II right now tho :)

As far as XBL... lost mine like 3 mos ago... got a year starter kit on layaway tho.. will be on end of next month.. we'll hook up then. What game did you go online with?

4. MASTER_JEDI_RN

MASTER_JEDI_RN Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 6, 2005
    :oops:

Hahaha, figures we?d miss each other, I signed up for a free 2 month trial from the back of Battlefront 2, but I used it to go online with Halo2, which was very cool.

Also played Republic Commando, but was pretty disappointed with the game play and lack of players.

MJ

5. ForceGrip

Jun 6, 2005
    Yea... I heard the Republic Commando was kinda weak. Gonna rent it and see for myself.

6. Tev_Torbek

Tev_Torbek Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 19, 2004
    I don't have X-Box live but I've been playing Battlefront II and absolutely love it. I love playing the campaigns. I've done the Galactic Conquest and beat it as the Republic. I had the hardest time beating Kashyyyk. But I eventually cornered the Seps there and beat them. I even defended Kamino with one guy in that campaign. I'm playing the Rise of the empire game. Anybody know how to beat the Naboo section of that game?

7. ForceGrip

Jun 6, 2005
    Refresh my memory about Naboo.... minds full on KOTOR II LOL!

8. Tev_Torbek

Tev_Torbek Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 19, 2004
    It's the one world right after you defeat the jedi in the temple on the Rise of the Empire campaign. You have to get past some sort of gun turret, but it's difficult to get by.

9. ForceGrip

Jun 6, 2005
    Hmmm.. not ringing any bells. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.