main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Orlando, FL Anyone here in the WDW College Program?

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Ambassador Cara Jade, Aug 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Horax

Darth-Horax Force Ghost star 6

Aug 22, 2001
    Thank you very much, but I actually got it on ebay last night for $31. Figured it's pretty close, so I jumped at it.

Thank you for your willingness to help, though! ;)

2. skywalter

skywalter Jedi Youngling

May 18, 2002
    Disney is cool. All the themeparks are fun. I'm Walter Darthovsky, so now I'm probably the most famous Walter in Orlando who's last name ends in a "Y". Except there's another Walter hereabouts that keeps overshadowing me. Overshadows of the empire? Actually, I'm Walter Prime. I got dimensions switched on me, it's a long story. I'm from an alternate universe, it would seem. FROM MY PERSPECTIVE, Y'ALL ARE FROM THE "ALTERNATE" UNIVERSE, SO THERE. Anyway, nice to meet you. Hope I haven't scared you or otherwise psychologically tormented you. You can read more about this Infinite Universe stuff at the ezboard Orlando System hangout:
    http://p105.ezboard.com/borlandosystem

3. Doc_Evazan

Doc_Evazan Jedi Youngling

Feb 11, 2006
    I'm not sure what that has to do with Disney, but your odd rant will make me check out your other site. Really cool screen name there, 'Sky.

4. Sabacc

Sabacc Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 9, 2001
    And none of it is too related to the College Program. :) In any case, welcome Skywalter and Doc! (sounds like a radio show).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.