main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Diego, CA anyone here on galaxies?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by varza, Sep 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jawajames

jawajames Former RSA // stawars.com contributor star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP

Apr 26, 2002
    im still playing and i think both manabyte and cenobyte are still playing.

i'm on Wanderhome: a Rodian ranger named Nok Jamfl.

2. Cenobyte

Cenobyte Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 16, 2002
    I am on starsider.

Cenobyte Darkstryder

3. Sith_241

Sith_241 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2001
    im also on Starsider Sithtwofourone

4. Inaen

Inaen Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 17, 2002
    Hey, i'm reviving this thread for all those who asked themselves, "does anyone play galaxies anymore?"

I am Makk Combs on the Ahazi server. I've been playing on this same server since beta testing. anyone else still play? is there anyone that plays on Ahazi? Do you guys have LAN Parties?

5. jawajames

Apr 26, 2002
    i was playing on saturday night and got hosed... i went into a player city, which was apparently run by imperials (i'm rebel, but covertly)... i decide to head to the shuttleport, and pass a guy and i say hi, and ask what's up.. he says 'nothing at the moment'... so i walk over to the shuttleport, and they had strewn a minefield next to the ticket machine which triggers on rebels... so boom, i get hit, which then automatically flags me as a rebel, and the guy i had just talked to guns me down....
    and with some glitch in the cloning process, i dont end up in a cloning chamber but get respawned on the site (each time you die, your equipment takes a 5% hit in lifespan)... so i respawn, and he kills me again... this time the cloning works right and i go to Mos Taike. so i lost an extra 5% of lifespan in my clothes and tools cuz of a glitch and a mean player.

6. EMK

EMK Jedi Youngling star 1

May 18, 2002
    I've played since day one but b/c of bugs and content problems which led to the destruction of my guild, I went on hiatus.

I recently returned to Galxies.

I'm on the Tarquanis server ,
    name: Chianna Sora'aruku
    Master Combat Medic/Doctor/Pistoleer !!

So if anyone plays on Tarq. please mail/tell me in game or post here :)

7. jacen66

jacen66 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 20, 2004
    I play on the flurry sever. My name is mateo and i have made it to master commando. I have joined the rebels in their fight agenst the evil empire. I am also part of the FEDS guild.

8. varza

varza Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 7, 2002
    Anyone working on holos?

And if anyone is on Radiant please stop by our guild hall on Tat: Mos Alba Swoopers. We are hoping to one day have a city called Mos Alba. :p

9. jawajames

Apr 26, 2002
    i went and played for maybe 45 minutes yesterday before the game... first time i've logged on in over a month... and now my beloved dewback pet won't come out to play because they re-adjusted the Creature Handler tree again.

10. Cenobyte

Cenobyte Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 16, 2002
    SoE keeps getting happy with the nerf bat.

Messing with the jedi profession and now anout to basically nerf the chef profession.

As soon as I master Bounty Hunter, (am 2/4/4/4 now)
    I will try something else.

Might follow the holocron. who knows what the patch that is due any time now will affect my decision.

11. jawajames

Apr 26, 2002
    how can they nerf chefs? did chefs get extra powerful somehow?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.