main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Anyone here play Star Wars Galaxies ?

Discussion in 'FanForce Community' started by thunderbolt444, Dec 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thunderbolt444

thunderbolt444 Jedi Youngling

Dec 20, 2003
    Im curious what you think of the game if you do play ? For me, it was a series of big letdowns and nerfs that just killed the game. Droids were worthless, solo play was impossible, becoming a jedi impossible and boringly long, terrible customer service, items constantly vanishing on you, terrible lag even in empty cities, etc.

In conclusion, this game was never ready to be released and still isnt after 6 months of playing. Sure it looks like star wars, but the game itself is boring. Smugglers dont smuggle anything, they spend their times selling their services at starports (slicing weapons and armor). Several other professions have nothing to offer or are flat out broken. Do yourselves a favor and avoid this game.

2. Lord_Coras

Lord_Coras Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 26, 2001
    Stop playing the game. I'm sure it will be much more fun for the rest of us.

3. thunderbolt444

thunderbolt444 Jedi Youngling

Dec 20, 2003
    Well its obvious you're a fanboy. Even the most hardcore fan would admit that game blows. I stuck it out for 6 months even though it sucked hoping SOE would eventually fix things. Instead they "balance" professions (ie. NERF) and add mounts, woopie.

Tell me whats so great about it ?

4. Lord_Coras

Lord_Coras Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 26, 2001
    I play it and I enjoy it. Sure there are a few things bugged or not working but I still have a great time playing. And I even mastered Droid Engineer.

5. BultarSwan

BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF star 10

Jul 5, 2003
    If you mean the SW rpg, I'm playing it now and having a ton of fun!! :D :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.