main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:WA Anyone here play the bagpipes

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Shadow_of_Evil, Oct 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadow_of_Evil

Shadow_of_Evil Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 18, 2001
    Just curious to know if anyone here knows anyone who plays the bagpipes could ya contact me please!
    My sister needs a song done for her wedding in January. Dan I'm talking to you...;)

2. Aztek

Aztek Jedi Master star 4

Apr 12, 2001
    I've got some but I don't know how to play them.

If I'm correct they are sitting in a box in Albany. Probably does not help much, sorry dude.

3. Shadow_of_Evil

Nov 18, 2001
    Ah for ****s sake!
    Sister said she'll be me a few CARTONS of Guinness and an "in Emergancy Break Glass" Guinness bottle thingo that goes on the wall, only if I can get her a bagpipe playing scottsman...or irishman. SAme drunks, different country. ****!

4. Sith Magician

Sith Magician Jedi Master star 5

Sep 14, 1999
    And how much is she willing to pay the piper, and the guy that gets him?

5. Shadow_of_Evil

Nov 18, 2001
    Ah bollocks knows. I'd ask, but my sister lives in Melbourne but is having her wedding here.

6. Sith Magician

Sith Magician Jedi Master star 5

Sep 14, 1999
    Well, can you ask Bollocks? :p

Seriously though, there are a couple of guys I can put you in touch with, but I don't know what they'd charge for it.

7. Shadow_of_Evil

Nov 18, 2001
    Awsome bruda...
    I'll try and get in touch with my sister ASAP. I don't think money should be too much of a problemo.

8. FaLLeN-AnGeL

FaLLeN-AnGeL Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    I don't believe Dan actually knows how to play the pipes. But I'm sure he knows someone who does. Being in the Pipe Band and all... Well, that's if he wants to think about the people he went to school with.

9. Big-Sis

Big-Sis Jedi Youngling

Nov 6, 2004
    Hi guys. I'm the Shadow's sis in Melbourne who is getting married. All I want is one song on tape so that I can have it played as I'm walking down the aisle. One song guys!!! If you can help, please get in touch with me or Shadow_of_Evil.
    Cheers! And yes bro, I'll give you the guiness still. And congrats again for graduating. See you soon.

10. Stinky_jawa

Stinky_jawa Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2000
    Congrats SOE's sis on the getting hitched. =D= And congrats to SOE for graduating! =D= (ps - what in?)

(pps: any more of that guiness floating around?) 8-}

[edit: ppps: Didnt there used to be an old man that played the baggies in the city? Remember him on that bridge between the train station and tafe. I guess if you're dead serious you could always try and track him down through the permission he would have had to have from the city council to play there? (if he would have had to sign something I imagine?) Dont know, my family is kind of musical, I'll ask around a bit.]

11. Shadow_of_Evil

Nov 18, 2001
    Didnt there used to be an old man that played the baggies in the city? Remember him on that bridge between the train station and tafe

Bahahah yeah I see him every time I come back from the Northbridge.

Sara, how the **** you find this website?

12. soneil

soneil Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    This isn't the first time the sibling of a regular member has found this site. Just ask SM. :D

13. Stinky_jawa

Dec 7, 2000
    Suspect found! Pm'ing name and number.

Apparently plays the bagpipes for special occasions, left a business card with my sister.

14. Big-Sis

Big-Sis Jedi Youngling

Nov 6, 2004
    Ha ha ha. I have my ways bro... I have my ways.
    Hey, cheers guys for congratulating me. My man is ace. Absolutely awesome.

15. Big-Sis

Big-Sis Jedi Youngling

Nov 6, 2004
    Hey SJ. Can you please PM the phone number of the piper to me? I'd love to contact them. Ta

16. FaLLeN-AnGeL

FaLLeN-AnGeL Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    No no no no! Not the old guy from the city! He sounds bloody horrible when he's playing the pipes! There has to be someone else around that can do it!

17. Stinky_jawa

Dec 7, 2000
    its not the old guy from the city
    [edit: well I dont think it is]

18. milney

milney Jedi Master star 5

Aug 21, 2003
    I can play the pipes, my secret shame, also the annoyance of my parents when I pratice (consequently not that often)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.