main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

anyone here?

Discussion in 'Archive: Providence, RI' started by Nicksand, Jul 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nicksand

Nicksand Jedi Youngling

Jun 29, 2005
    Whats up people,
    I joined the fanforce last week and have been checking the forums while collecting dust in my office, and it doesnt seem like a lot of posting goes on in here. Anyway I was curious as to what goes down during these meetings. unfortunately I dont think i'll be able to make it to the mini golf. how often are these meetings held? anyways I like meeting new people with common interests and as of right now my interests are star wars (between the books and the RPG) the sox, the HBO show entourage, and plotting assasination attempts against keith foulke and alan embree. (and while i'm at it, I wouldnt mind ridding the planet of Paris Hiltons perpetually annoying exsistence. phew. ok, im done. get back at me
    Nick

2. Jeffbacca

Jeffbacca Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 14, 2002
    As I tell people who have a hard time understanding what this Fanforce is about. Star Wars brings us together and helps us get together, but it does not keep us together. Its our friendship that keeps us together.

At our monthly meets we usually have something planned. This month being mini golf. Sometimes its movies or a cookout. Sometimes its just getting together at someones house and hanging out. Whatever we end up doing, we always have a blast.

As far as my interest goes. I collect comic books. I am usually playing one of the many online computer games that is out. Currently playing World of Warcraft much to Moby's chagrin =P I also usually have a book I am reading on my train rides to and from work in Boston.

If you have any other questions always feel free to ask.

3. DarthMoby

DarthMoby Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2002
    Hello Nick,

The summer time is a slow peroid for us post wise, as is the begining of the year. Some of our most active people are students and they are home for the summer. PLus, i dont know about others, but I'm going through post ROTS blues :(. I like RPG's and most Lucas Arts games. I'm am currently playing City of Heroes (High Caliber, where are you?) awaitng City of Villians. I am also the group sports fanatic. Thats right lil wook, the moving van is on its way to take you to PWNDVILLE, soon t be population you. Hpefully, you can stop by Sunday so we can meet you.

Take care,

Ed

aka

Moby

4. Nicksand

Nicksand Jedi Youngling

Jun 29, 2005
    Unfortunately like i posted I dont think I can make it on sunday. But i'm def down for the next meeting. And I'm not sure that with me around, your the biggest sports nut(moby). lol, I'm an animal when it comes to sports. Right now, believe it or not I'm playing the lego star wars game (which the word "fun" doesnt begin to describe, its kinda kiddish, but just a blast to play. especially with friends.) I will soon be starting a s.w.r.p.g. campaign in the coming months if anyone is interested. I will be g.m.'ing the group, and I have two p.c.'s lined up, so if anyone wants in gimme a holla.
    Nick

5. DarthWormie

DarthWormie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2004
    ...and plotting assasination attempts against keith foulke and alan embree.

So that's what happened to Foulke's knee. You Gillooly-ed him with a lead pipe didn't you? ;) J/K welcome to the boards!

6. Darth_ArsnL

Darth_ArsnL Jedi Youngling star 2

May 26, 2005
    i've been here a while and didn't even realize RI had a fan force. lol

Arsnl

7. hchristensenfan

hchristensenfan Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2003
    Welcome to the boards!!

8. Qui-Gon-Matt

Qui-Gon-Matt Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2005
    Hello, My name is Matt, and I'm with the Albuquerque FanForce, but it looks like I will be moving to Rhode Island within the next year. I'm excited that there is a Fanforce In RI, since I spend lots of time on the boards, and it's nice to have people locally to hang out with. I just wanted to introduce myself before I started doing any posting over here. Looking forward to meeting you all.

9. hchristensenfan

hchristensenfan Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2003
    Welcome to the boards!! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.