main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Anyone hoping for a Power of the Force III line to come out before the sequel trilogy?

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by IG_2000, Jul 1, 2013.

1. IG_2000

IG_2000 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 5, 2008
    Continuing in the tradition of the first two lines, plus Power of the Jedi.

Focus on quality over quantity.

My 1977/1997 action figures are still in perfect condition while my prequel trilogy era ones are in pieces :p

2. Juke Skywalker

Juke Skywalker Force Ghost star 5

Mar 27, 2004
    Hasbro seems to be heading in this direction with the "Saga Legends" series (I believe that's what they're calling it :confused: ). The post POTJ emphasis on articulation, action features, as well as flexible, rubbery plastic look good on card, but their play value is pretty small. I had a few loose PT era figures that I gave to my four year old Nephew a while back. They lasted all of a few days. When I head back down later this month I'm taking him some POTF2 figures, which are nearly indestructible :p.

My guess is that the Ep. VII movie figures will be like this new SL series; five points of articulation, low price point. It remains to be seen if these SL figures will have that same solid body, hard plastic construction that is the hallmark of the Kenner era.

3. Drac39

Drac39 Force Ghost star 6

Jul 9, 2002
    The idea of a Power of the Force III is awesome but I doubt it would happen. Hasbro generally seems to only care about the prequels