main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Anyone in Liverpool with a Stormtrooper costume?

Discussion in 'Archive: North' started by GreenGreatWarrior, Jul 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GreenGreatWarrior

GreenGreatWarrior Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 16, 2003
    It's my little cousins birthday party in August, and as I'm the families Star Wars geek I've been asked if I would be willing to dress up as a character on for his party. I think it'll be great if I come in a real nice authentic looking costume, rather than hiring a crappy one from a fancy dress shop, so I thought i'd turn to TFN.

Obviously, with something like this, it'd be hard to let someone who you don't know borrow it, but I can assure you it'd be well looked after. The kids mum is willing to pay for the costume for hire, so you will get some benefit out of it.

You may be wondering why don't I just ask a 501st member to come along, but they want it strictly close friends/family, and I don't think a random guy off the internet coming to a kids party would go down too well.

2. timbolton

timbolton Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 14, 2003
    Dude, there is quite a few of them in Liverpool - a whole group called the 99th Imperial Garrison, I'll ask Nici, their CO to contact you ;)

3. M_at_the99th

M_at_the99th Jedi Youngling

Nov 20, 2006
    Yep.. come over and say hello on the 99th Boards. WE have a lot of troopers in the Merseyside Area. I don't know if anyone would let you borrow some armour as they are VERY expensive.. but you may persuade some people to turn up in costume...

4. GreenGreatWarrior

GreenGreatWarrior Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 16, 2003
    I've made a post on the 99th forums, so hopefully someone there is willing.

Thanks for the help guys!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.