main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

anyone in to see the WICKED musical with me?

Discussion in 'Archive: London UK' started by darth_frared, Dec 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darth_frared

darth_frared Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 24, 2005
    i know you don't know me but i have been to your city a couple of times now and next year i'd love to see the WICKED show and if anyone would want to come along, i'm sure that'd be fun :) i don't have a date of yt. so that's all very open.

http://www.wickedthemusical.co.uk/

2. Lord-Tice

Lord-Tice Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 20, 2001
    Sorry for the delayed response :)

We had another thread on here about a possible meet to see Wicked. As always these things are really difficult to arrange because 1) trying to find a date that suits everyone is tricky and 2) someone has to burden a huge cost for the tickets, so we have to be careful. That said I hope we can pull it off although it may be in a few months time, if you can wait that long?? ;)

3. SithLordDarthRichie

SithLordDarthRichie CR Emeritus: London star 9

Oct 3, 2003
    I'd be happy to see it.

4. darth_frared

Jun 24, 2005
    oh, dunno, i haven't set a date so far at all, but i don't want to miss it either.

yeah, so much for being definite[face_blush]

my tentative planning is for march or something, the thing is it would only take a weekend or so, there isn'T so much planning for myself involved... :oops: i guess i'll let you know when i have a date for myself and whoever wants to join in then can, is that better?

5. citizenjohn

citizenjohn Jedi Knight star 5

May 4, 2001
    Frared,

If your in London in late March, around the week of the 25th-30th, I would love to see Wicked. Thats the week I will be in London.

John

6. darth_frared

Jun 24, 2005
    soundeth good. :D i guess i can make that. must check with college breaks and/or weekend availability.

7. Wengboi

Wengboi Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 5, 2006
    It's a shame it isn't on during the time of Celebration Europe, as I would have definately come to see that!! =[

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.