main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Anyone interested in a collection?

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: CCG, TCG, and Boardgames' started by Artie-Deco, Aug 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Artie-Deco

Artie-Deco Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 23, 2001
    I'm considering putting my SW:CCG collection on the market, and was wondering if there was any interest in it before I start the herculean task of cataloging everything.

I've got cards from literally every set. I've got every main character (except Luke JK ... I think I'll keep him for sentimental value), every main ship, vehicle and weapon. I've got URs, URFs, rare Endor foils and AIs. I've got the Qui-Gon and Maul tourney foils. I've got all of the objectives, epic events, jedi tests and admiral orders. I have some Japanese non-foils. Box toppers and case toppers. Tons of rare interrupts and effects. All of my rares are kept in a 3" or 4" binder. About 4,000 U/C's.

I know I have a complete set of Tatooine, RefII premiums and RefIII premiums. Near complete or complete set of Theed. Near complete set of Coruscant (multiple Queens RON and Sen Palpys too). The rest I'd have to catalogue, I'm not sure, but probably a complete set of JP and CC (duh! who doesn't?) and Premiere. Good number of Endor and Death Star II cards. Lots of multiples; I was a player, not a collector.

Send me an email, not a post, if you're interested in a collection like this, or in a large set of cards. I'm not promising anything, just trying to see the demand. If I only get one or two offers for just a portion of the collection, I'm not going to do that, not right now anyway.

Hope all that makes sense! Email me if you have any questions, even if it is about specific cards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.