main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark Anyone interested in CR post here

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Nyborg13, Dec 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nyborg13

Nyborg13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2004
    If anyone is interested in being Arkansas first CR please post here and I will start a poll to vote on them this Sunday Dec. 12th.. To start with the term will last 6 months through the opening of Revenge of the Sith this way we are not changing CR's in the middle of a line party or CIII plans. Unless someone joins later that really wants the job and is more suited then a vote of 51% for a new CR will be needed. And if the acting CR is bad then a vote of 75% to replace them will be needed. To nomanate yourself or someone else just post the name here if there are alreaady listed dont worry about posting it again. Also list where you live so it can be taken into consiteration by everyone.

2. Nyborg13

Nyborg13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2004
    Nyborg13
    Carlisle 30miles from NLR
    Ill do anything for the EMPIRE.

3. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    I've seen the lil bit on what it deals with... but what is the offical line up of the 'position'? Juz needing to know cuz of being a single parent I need to know how much is needed to do it.

I will be attending C3 that's for sure ;)

Opps forgot the place where I live.

Jacksonville not far at all from NLR

well there will be a vice right? Like president and vice president? Cuz if you wanna be the pres I wouldn't have a problem being vice.

4. Elan-Rai

Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 11, 2001
    I am assuming you mean Vice Rep? Remember that the CR is just the voice of the chapter. Many other chapters have a CR and a President. The President actually presides over the meetings and the CR is the liason between them and FanForce. Some CRs undertake all of it though; meaning they are the representative of their chapter AND president. It all depends on what the club wants. I'm for either one, so it doesn't really matter to me. :)

5. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    Ahhhh ok I thought CR was the pres. Sorry! Totally got confused on that... *snrk* so is there set duties for CR than juz 'voice'?

6. Elan-Rai

Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 11, 2001
    so is there set duties for CR than juz 'voice'?

Not really. What the CR does is the chapter's responsibility to determine. Since we are in the infant stage/development of this chapter, I'd suggest the CR being the president for now. Once/if we grow into a substantial size, then maybe having different chairs or group managers for various things might be possible, i.e. collectibles mgr, historian, secretary, treasurer, etc. Just a few thoughts. And I guess to ultimately answer your question - no, we don't have any set guidelines. They are what we make them. :D

7. Johnny-Vegas

Johnny-Vegas Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 6, 2004
    I move that we officially merge CR and Pres for the first term at least. How much longer are we going to let this go before we vote? Can we get any more of the people that posted in that flurry of excitement over the new Arkansas boards to chime in?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.