main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Anyone interested in having a monthly starwars/scifi party night at a new club I'm working for??

Discussion in 'Archive: Las Vegas, NV' started by Rose-, Nov 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rose-

Rose- Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 11, 2002
    Hey everyone, this is the first message I've every posted. I hope I'm not doing it wrong, or if I was supposed to go through morondude first, but if so I apologize now. I'm doing promoting stuff at a new club called Club Galaxy, and I was sitting in there, and it hit me that the decor would be perfect for having all the three star wars groups in town (bothan spy net, twin suns, 501st garrison
    ) to have a monthly get together/potluck/party/dance(I'm on the web right now finding all the techno star wars remixes :) )just plain excuse to get dressed up and hang out thing at this new club. It would be really cool if the groups could do more events just to have fun. If you guys are interested, we could make it a monthly thing, but I won't post any more info until I find out if anyone even wants to. My email is :
    rosegoddess3@hotmail.com
    I'll check periodically to see what everyone says.

2. kampilan

kampilan Jedi Padawan star 4

May 18, 2002
    "Club Galaxy" sounds pretty cool and a great idea to pull us fans all together.

Curious about listening to SW club mixes as I've only heard the "disco theme" back in grade school!

3. Protoss72000

Protoss72000 Jedi Master star 3

Dec 3, 2001
    first time you have posted, you arent the rose (christina) that comes to meetings sometimes?

4. Rose-

Apr 11, 2002
    Yes, it's christina, I've just never posted a subject before is what I meant. Ooops...

5. Protoss72000

Protoss72000 Jedi Master star 3

Dec 3, 2001
    ah, okay then. it sounds interesting, i would probably go sometimes if some others wanted to. Also you could post this in the henderson boards also, if you havent already.

6. Bleyd

Bleyd Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 30, 2002
    Sounds fun.

7. Rose-

Apr 11, 2002
    When is the next meeting so we can discuss it? If people are interested we should to come up with a saturday that would be best for all three groups, and also I want the people in charge to come to a meeting to talk to the club if possible. I'm already talking to the garrison, and twin suns. I need the help of Morondude or Darth Raith.

8. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    Hey Rose, that sounds really great! I'd love to start meeting at a club... especially since I've never been to one. Until this whole Fan Force thing, I was more of an introvert.

I'll help anyway I can. Also, in the topic "Let's all pray Darth Raith can make it to this one." I just posted a new date for the next meeting... hopefully it will be more convienient for everyone.

9. Iggy

Iggy Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 1, 2002
    hey that would be really cool!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.