main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NorthEast Anyone interested in starting a Delaware group?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by jedivalarie, Jun 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedivalarie

jedivalarie Jedi Youngling

May 29, 2007
    Hello.. I live in Delaware and am interested in starting a group in our area. If anyone is interested, please let me know. I need all the info/help I can get!

2. strawbary

strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    Hey there! Welcome to the boards! :)
    You will need to have 3 people post in here an interest for starting a Delaware forum. Once thats created you will need to have 3 meetings with at least 3 people and you can become an official chapter :)

first things first though.. lets get crackin on getting some interest in delaware for a forum! :) I will try to help as best as I can..... please feel free to ask questions... thats what Im here for ;)

good luck! GO Delware! :) Whooot Whooot!! [face_dancing]

3. jedivalarie

May 29, 2007
    thanks!
    I really appreciate the encouragement! I went to CIV and it really motivated me to try to find more great like-minded people here in the area. I'm sure I will be contacting you with more questions!:)

4. rogueleader2448

rogueleader2448 Jedi Youngling

Jun 27, 2007
    Having a chapter in Delaware would be awesome. I live in Kent County and there are a few people I know that are into STAR WARS but there are not that many that I come in contact with on a regular basis. That being said I know they are out there somewhere. My schedule these days is very hectic but if there was a fan force chapter in the area I would definitely try to make it out to as many meetings/functions as I could.

5. jedivalarie

May 29, 2007
    excellent!
    We're such a small state that it shouldn't be too hard to find a place to meet that would suit everyone. Wow.. this could be a load of fun. My daughter and friends attend the University of Delaware. I'm sure there are plenty of college students out there, too.=D=

6. JediDorothy

JediDorothy Jedi Youngling

Jun 28, 2007
    Hello everyone, my name's Dorothy. A Delaware chapter would be fun! I live in Sussex County but go to school at UD (in Newark), so no matter what, I'm still in state and wouldn't have a problem making meetings. Living in a small state really does make it easy to get together.

Anyway, I hope more fans from Delaware are interested in having a group. Delaware REPRESENT! (Wow, that was cheesy.)

7. Jedidoria

Jedidoria Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 21, 2006
    Geez, c'mon Delawareans! If I was still stompin' in Wilmington, I'd be there.:cool: But alas...I'm not close to home. You need to get this group going so when I come back it's up and running!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.