Anyone intrested in a trip to New Jersey for Chiller Theatre Convention

Discussion in 'Providence, RI' started by DarthLucanas, Oct 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthLucanas Jedi Master

star 4
    Chiller Theatre

October 28th-30th

The guest list is so huge and lots of great guests.

Check it out!!! I am heading down and will be visiting the NJO folks. :D
  2. chewykingwookie Jedi Master

star 4
    This looks pretty cool. This might end up as a road trip for me. Unfortunately I would have to leave early Sat morning because I don't have any more time available for the day job. So it will remain up in the air for a lil bit. lol
  3. starwarschick14 Force Ghost

star 4
    I'd love to go but I sadly can't afford it. :(
  4. DarthWormie Jedi Master

star 4
    Holy guacomole, that's a freaking fantastic lineup of people appearing. I would love to go but unfortunately October is a VERY expensive month for me :(

I wish that lineup was going to be appearing at the Super Megafest next month.
  5. BellaSabrina Jedi Master

star 4
    You all will have a place to stay. Just bring a pillow, blanket and a sleeping bag.
  6. Jeffbacca Jedi Knight

star 3
    I'll bring the lotion.

My procrastinating bum didn't get in time to order the tickets online. Now who is getting the special tickets who let you in an hour early. Cause that'll cost me 10 bucks more. Let me know.
  7. chewykingwookie Jedi Master

star 4
    I still debating on asking if I can get Friday off the day job. Not sure how well that will work. I would like to go. The gues list looks great especially with all the wrestlers there both current and past. I haven't seen some of those guys in ages. lol

If I go I will be in the same boat as you Bacca will have to get tix at the door. Not sure how big of an event this con is so I am not sure how hard it will be to score tix for each day or not. O well I will deal with that after I find out if I can go or not. lol
  8. BellaSabrina Jedi Master

star 4
    You better get here. I leave November 6th for Colorado.
  9. chewykingwookie Jedi Master

star 4
    Unfortunately, I can't come to this con. I want to but work won't allow me the time off since I am all out of days of vaca. I only get one week so that threw a wrench into things. If I was in my old dept I could have worked tomorrow Sat to make up for Friday, but my new boss doesn't allow that. O well. I hope yall have fun. I will try to plan occurringly for next year though.

Sabrina have fun in Colorado. One of my buds lives in Denver and loves it. I am supposed to go out there at some point but haven't been able to get things arranged to do some.

10. buster726 Jedi Master

star 4
    buy a tickets? oh we have LOTS to teach you guys!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.