main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Pacific Anyone intrested in starting a Solano County Fan Force

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by SWBob, Apr 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SWBob

SWBob Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 19, 2003
    I was wondering if anyone was intrested in starting a Solano County Fan Force. With the nearest Fan Force a good 45min-hour away, it might be a good way to save gas and to have fun at the same time. So any of you from the 707 that want to start one up feel free to say so.

2. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    Where in Solano county are you?
    I'd guess that Sacramento is probably closest for you and we are already well-established. We have members, events and meetings all over the place, but mostly in the Natomas area of Sacramento.

3. SWBob

SWBob Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 19, 2003
    Fairfield. The only reason i was seeing if anyone wanted to join was it takes a lot of money to drive back and forth to sac. Being a college student i dont have that much. Say if you met in davis or something, I might be able to afford that.

So basiclly its for economic reasons. Cause if i had the money i would already be a member.

4. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    Fairfield isn't too bad. We have members out there and you may be able to carpool to meetings and such. Drop by the SVRF boards and introduce yourself! Even if you can't afford to be a full member, you can geek out with us online.

We have members as far away as Stockton and Yuba City, so I'm sure we could find a way to get you to events! :)

5. jawajames

jawajames Former RSA // stawars.com contributor star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP

Apr 26, 2002
    you better get Bob to your meetings.. so that he may enlighten you all to the wonders of Waru!

6. RooHo

RooHo Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 4, 2006
    Yes, down for that- I'm in Vacaville- Check this it out, just having some fun-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0LpPT_54Uo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.