main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark Anyone invited

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by ChaseKeJac, Apr 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChaseKeJac

ChaseKeJac Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 5, 2006
    Hi everyone,
    I've spoken with Tracy and would like to invite everyone to another reason to costume.
    Juy 11 at the Garland County library I've been asked to do a session for kids 7 and up about Star Wars. ANyone and Everyone who can make it in costume would be welcome. This is going to be an informative thing for lots of kids and adults and possibly a few new members.
    If you have any questions about this, please PM me or mail to chadanderin@hotmail.com
    Thank you all,
    Chase Ke Jac

2. otisdodge

otisdodge Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2004
    Where is the Garland County Library?

3. Korvyn

Korvyn Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 3, 2005
    Hot springs i believe. tho i don't have exact directions its been a while. havn't been since i moved from mount ida.

4. Nyborg13

Nyborg13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2004
    Hey Chad remember Julia and myself plus Tre' will be there.

5. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    Unless something else comes up, I can probably make it.

But, I'll need some EASY to follow directions....

6. ChaseKeJac

Mar 5, 2006
    The library is on Malvern ave. I will be posting google directions here where it is. Thank you ALL SO MUCH for being willing to help.
    It's going to be a hoot! I'll know in June of how many will be there. Also, if anyone wants to help make some flyers, please feel free to jump in!

7. Korvyn

Korvyn Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 3, 2005
    not making promises but i think me and my wife can come and by then we will have my apprentice tho only i will have costume if we make it.

8. RedHanded_Jill

RedHanded_Jill Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 16, 2004
    i can come and unless i have made another costume i will be nomi sunrider. i am working on a darth vader for my youngest, sam.

9. ChaseKeJac

Mar 5, 2006
    Thank you all so much! The kids are going to love this!

10. ChaseKeJac

Mar 5, 2006
    Also, the director of the kids library who is helping organize this is a HUGE Star Wars fan. She should be registering pretty soon here and at the 327th.
    Anyways, she was wondering if someone could loan her Jedi gear for the night. She want to be a part of it really badly.
    Also, we need some more people, everyone will get to show off their stuff.

11. locokarma

locokarma Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 23, 2005
    I will have to check my schedule, but I will do my best to go.
    Perhaps I can hitch a ride with henry???

12. Lavenderrose73

Lavenderrose73 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 2, 2005
    Hey sorry, that's on a school day. But if the director is hurting for a lightsaber, someone who's going can take my blue one so she can use that one. Let me know, y'all. (on a Tuesday? That sucks! There's no way I can make that! I'm already not going to make it to Ecology on finals day and will have to take it early)

Lavendrrose@};-

13. ChaseKeJac

Mar 5, 2006
    For those who are interested but can't make it I do appreciate the thought. This is a litmus test for future events and if we have a good turnout, the library may be doing something once a month. I will push for it to be on other nights that a Tues. which I was against, but that's the only night they had available to try it.
    If anyone is still interested, please either PM me here, at the 327th site under "Drago" or email me chadanderin@hotmail.com
    Thank you all again,
    Drago
    Formerly Chase Ke Jac

14. Nyborg13

Nyborg13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2004
    Hey man I really should look at a calander more. We cant make it since its on a Tues. night. Someone has to work arond here to buy all my toys .HAHAH

15. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    I might be able to make it.

16. ChaseKeJac

Mar 5, 2006
    Well, it looks like JeepGirl (Hyperspace Police), you and I. We have 40 signed up already, so be ready for lots of Q & A and pics.

17. plainhavoc

plainhavoc Jedi Youngling

Jun 28, 2006
    Does anyone know where to find a pattern for a Jedi Robe/tunic etc? I have all of the fabric that would work however I am at a loss of how to put it together..lol I would rather be "accurate" than stylish! lol

18. Elan-Rai

Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 11, 2001
    Try this thread.

It hasn't had a lot of activity in awhile, but it wouldn't hurt to rejuvinate the thread because it is on the second page. Hope that helps.

19. plainhavoc

Jun 28, 2006
    Thanks, I'll see if I can come up with this thing before then. If not, I hope to be around on the next cannon event.

20. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    Next canon event is the halftime at the Twisters game on the 29th of July.

21. plainhavoc

Jun 28, 2006
    I'll try to be there... Hey have you tried to do a hi-res scan of the patterns? They could be posted on the files section here http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Arkansith Then everyone could go to them and use it.

22. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    Hey Chase, I think if you changed the title of the thread (to something more descriptive), there might be a chance that people who don't know what this thread is about might drop in--just a chance...

Do you want us in costume, or to bring anything?

23. ChaseKeJac

Mar 5, 2006
    Costumes would be cool, there's apprx 50 attending. ANything you want to bring SW related you can teach the kids about. It's going to be a hoot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.