main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Anyone know of a Saturday ticket that's for sale?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by Everton, Jul 10, 2016.

1. Everton

Everton Chosen One star 10

Jul 18, 2003
    A friend of mine is after a Saturday ticket for CE, after a mix-up. I know it's a long-shot, but does anyone have one to sell, or know how to get one?

2. Chunkydumb

Chunkydumb Jedi Master star 2

Nov 30, 2014

Asking on the Celebration Facebook page might help too, more people follow that than this forum and some people have actually put up tickets for sale there before.

3. SithLordDarthRichie

SithLordDarthRichie CR Emeritus: London star 9

Oct 3, 2003
    I know some people with Friday tickets, but not Saturday.
    Can you actually sell them to other people? I heard you had to bring ID to prove you were the person on the ticket

4. ChrisLyne

ChrisLyne Force Ghost star 4

Oct 29, 2002
    I've read that you can as long as you confirm the ID of the buyer to ReedPop and the buyer takes your original receipt email along with their ID to collect the tickets. But you can only sell the full order (eg: if you bought 3 tickets you can only sell as 3). Other alternative is if the seller is at the event and just selling a spare (so the seller collect the tickets and meets buyer at the event).

I know it doesn't really help here but I may have a 3 day pass for sale tomorrow as one of my friends might not be able to make it if anyone is interested. I'll know for sure tomorrow.

5. Everton

Everton Chosen One star 10

Jul 18, 2003
    Thanks for the responses. Happily, another part of the Internet came up trumps. :)

6. ChrisLyne

ChrisLyne Force Ghost star 4

Oct 29, 2002
    Glad you got it sorted :)