main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Anyone know the DCPI's for the new figs?

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by Epsilon_Jedi, Oct 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Epsilon_Jedi

Epsilon_Jedi Jedi Knight

Nov 3, 2004
    Hi, I have been looking through the forum lately and it seems there are an awful lot of Target employees in here, which is a good thing. Now, I am just an average collector, NOT a scalper, trust me, I hate those guys too, but I was wondering if any of you Target team members (or any other employees, like Walmart, Toys R US) would be able to post the DCPI's for that new wave of figs (eg. holo jedi, gree, etc.). It just sucks when you go to like 3 different targets and can't find any of the new figs cuz some scalper took them all so I like to call ahead of time so I don't waste gas. Also does anyone know the DCPI for the TRU exclusive holo palpy? Thanks!

2. weezer

weezer Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 16, 2001
    DCPI is a Target thing so you won't find it for the Holo Palps.

On that same line, the individual figures don't have individual DCPIs. The whole case would have the same DCPI so you'd know if they got the case but you wouldn't know how many of any particular figure they got or had left.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

Edit: Your best bet is just to keep at it. The figures you mentioned aren't even widely availble yet. Give it time. Months ago people thought they would never get a Clone pilot, look at him now.

Slight aside. I think it was pretty messed up when people caught on to the DCPI thing for Target exclusives. After all it was just a way to get around Targets collectors policy. Not saying that its a good policy but its still trying to beat the system IMO.

3. Padme-Wan_SkyWindu

Padme-Wan_SkyWindu Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 1, 2002
    The thread at the Galactic Hunter message board at the following URL might help you out a little bit. I haven't tried them myself so I can't personally say if they are right or not. Credit obviously goes to the individual that started that thread (DevilJin6Six6 from the Galactic Hunter message board).

http://www.galactichunter.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=ROTS&Number=140903&page=0&view=collapse

4. robertyodarugenstein

robertyodarugenstein Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 9, 2002
    Here at the Target exclusive DPCIs numbers:

087-06-0228 SW Clone Trooper Attack 5-pk
    087-06-0298 SW Mustafar Duel Figures
    087-06-0516 SW Utapau Shadow/Stealth Clone Trooper

5. Just_Joe

Just_Joe Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 9, 2002
    Havent seen the stealth trooper at my target yet, maybe next week he'll show up.

6. Epsilon_Jedi

Epsilon_Jedi Jedi Knight

Nov 3, 2004
    Thanks for the help guys. I dont think the Shadow Trooper is out yet our we would be hearing some more about it. I am guessing it will come out closer to x-mas, but only time will tell...
    I was wondering, is the clone 5-pack a Target Exclusive? Also, anyone know when the holo emperor is coming out?

7. Padme-Wan_SkyWindu

Padme-Wan_SkyWindu Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 1, 2002
    The Clone Attack on Coruscant Battle Pack is a Target exclusive, if that's the Clone five-pack you're talking about. The Holographic Emperor is not around much at the moment, but Hasbro says it's out now, so I suppose keep watching Toys R Us, and it will show up soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.