Anyone near Fredericksburg, VA?

Discussion in 'Richmond, VA' started by Skywalker2B, Apr 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skywalker2B Force Ghost

star 2
    I was just wondering if anyone here lives in or very near Fredericksburg, VA. Wanted to see about connecting with some other local TFNers.
  2. amaunet Jedi Knight

star 3
    I am not sure that there are currently any members near FB within the Richmond FF, you may want to try the DC FF they may have some people close to you.

Though you are more than welcome to be a part of our little group if you like.
  3. SuperShipley Jedi Knight

Richmond myself here, but we have a couple of members in the 501st in Fredricksburg. We're all over this state.
  4. Skywalker2B Force Ghost

star 2
    I met the two guys in the 501st just this past weekend. They were in costume at our local TRU store on the 2nd. As it turns out we're all in the fan film SW: Revelations, but in different scenes. So, I'll get to see them again at the premiere on the 16th in Baltimore.

I did post this same question in the DC forum. No replies there yet.

I would like to participate, but I don't have a lot of time to make meetings. That's why I'm looking for people closer to me. Mayb I'll drum up some interest in the EP.3 midnight show line (I'm gonna see it at the Marquee in Massaponax,VA...it's on Rte. 1 right by the 95 exit...you can see it from 95).
  5. SuperShipley Jedi Knight

Well if you can make the drive - it seems the big premiere event for us will be in Richmond this year, same as it was for Episode 2, which was actually one of the last time the Moisture Farm Co-op was around. We had a small turnout for the Toys R Us event due to when the event happend, but we're a good bunch, and I too was in Revelations for some green screen shots, and will be at the premiere in full trooper armor. So if you want to say hey, stop by an introduce yourself.
  6. Skywalker2B Force Ghost

star 2
    Hey Super, I was at the Revelations premiere. You may have noticed me...I was the guy with a DV shirt with two small kids (boy and girl) also in SW shirts. I felt way underdressed, so I didn't attempt to go on the red carpet. I had to leave afterwards to get my kids home so I couldn't chat. :( We all had a great time and loved the movie. My kids loved seeing the 501st!...as did I.

My son was so excited when he talked to the guy sitting behind him and found out that he was the guy playing DV in the movie!
  7. SuperShipley Jedi Knight

Awesome, glad you had a good time! I had a blast being in the movie (Imperial officer on the Destroyer) and being at the premiere.
  8. dragonsith13 Force Ghost

star 4
    I am moving to Frdericksburg shortly fall of 2005.
  9. DarthQuellonis Jedi Master

star 4
    What's it like in Frederiskburg?
  10. shmatt Jedi Knight

star 1
    hey, I'm from the Shenandoah FF, we are about an hour from Fredricksburg and our next meeting is going to be in Charlottesville. Check us out!

http://boards.theforce.net/Shenandoah_Valley_/b10668/
  11. dragonsith13 Force Ghost

star 4
    I now live in Fredericksburg! Please anyone feel free to PM me!
  12. Skywalker2B Force Ghost

star 2
    OK, now we have 2 people in F-burg. :) If we can track down the few in the 501st, maybe we can get something going locally. Anyone else here live in or near F-burg?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.