main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Anyone planning a Columbus trip?

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by jedibri, Apr 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedibri

jedibri Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2000
    Are any or all of you coming to Columbus<

Star Wars: Where Science Meets Imagination
    Grand premiere June 3rd, 2006 at COSI in Columbus, Ohio... ?

2. DonC

DonC Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 2001
    I'll definately see the exhibit while it is there, but I won't be attending the opening. I do know some of our members were trying to be part of the 501st and Rebel Legion attendees at the opening.

3. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    Oh yeah...there's gonna be quite a few of us there with Rebel Legion and 501st. Based on the number of costumers that are going to be there, that's definatly a good weekend to go.

4. greencat336

greencat336 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 27, 2001
    Pittsburgh is planning on going to see the SW exhibit at COSI. Since it would be much fun to go with our fellow FanForcers and we'd get a group discount, we want to know when you are going. Here's our discussion on dates.

So, interested in finding a common time and heading over to Columbus?

5. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    It may take some patience...but what do you think about either August 5 or 12? With so many of us (in RL and 501st) going opening weekend and beyond...this summer is getting like crazy booked this summer. Plus, if we can convince Columbus to host their annual "All-Ohio" cookout (I'm sure SWAP would be welcome to join in) that might make this do-able on our end of things.

6. greencat336

greencat336 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 27, 2001
    Pittsburgh is heading out to Columbus on July 29. We are reserving tickets for 11:30AM. Here's our planning thread

Anyone interested in meeting up with us?

7. DonC

DonC Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 2001
    Never had to say this before but, I'll have to check my calendar. However I think the 29th is doable. I'll throw up a thread about it on thejediknightsofcleveland.com, too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.