Anyone planning on seeing AOTC by Cherrydale?

Discussion in 'Greenville, SC' started by JediGorf, Apr 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediGorf Jedi Padawan

Cherrydale by Furman? Anyone thinking about doing anything for a line here? Me and Malto need people to party with us but we think this is a better theater than the Hollywood 20 by the mall.
  2. datajosh Jedi Padawan

I haven't decided if I'm going to Cherrydale or Hollywood 20 yet. I'm leaning towards Hollywood 20 because that's where I saw TPM three years ago, but I do like Cherrydale a bit more so I'm not sure =P
  3. datajosh Jedi Padawan

Well, I think the on sale dates just decided that for me. Cherrydale starts selling tickets tomorrow morning at 10:30am and I'm in the process of recovering from being sick so I'm not really in any condition to camp out tonight.

Hollywood 20 doesn't know when they'll be selling tickets yet so tomorrow seems like an unlikely time for them to start.
  4. DSatt57 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Just bought mine at Cherrydale for the midnight showing. It's Sunday and they still had tickets. They must be showing it on two screens.
  5. datajosh Jedi Padawan

Wow, that sucks... I was just there Saturday to see Spider-Man and for some reason didn't even think to ask about Episode II tickets. (I guess this time Cherrydale is to Hollywood 20 as Carmike was to Hollywood 20 for Episode I.)

If Cherrydale still has tickets availible today, I'm going to get them there, otherwise it'll be off to Hollywood 20 on whichever date they start selling tickets.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.