main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Austin,TX Anyone play Jedi Knight 2 or half life???

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Depa_Billada, May 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Depa_Billada

Jedi_Depa_Billada Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 30, 2001
    we just got jedi knight 2, and play half life online/multiplayer. just wondering if anyone else plays either game. or something else.

2. DarthBarf

DarthBarf Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 21, 2001
    I play both. I used to play Half Life on a LAN every day after work for a few years (I'd kick your butt at that ;)) I played JKII all the way through on single player, but I've only tried the multi-player a few times on the net. Half Life and HL Counter Strike are still my fav muli-player games.

3. Jedi_Depa_Billada

Nov 30, 2001
    cool beans, i have been playing half life online since december, that game really kicks butt. i even joined a clan. they are fun. i wanted to start a star wars clan for half life since there are a lot of new SW skins you can use. let me know if you wanna do that. also, what was your name in HL?

i am gonna try out jk2 today, if its too hard, i'll just give up as always lol but it looks really good.

4. Kimbote

Kimbote Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 15, 2002
    I doubt that I would have time to participate in a clan. I used to be in one about a year ago for Team Fortress. We kicked some booty but it took constant practice and getting used to each other's styles and habits to maximize our potential.

Nonetheless, I would love to try out some SW skins for Half-Life as well as some JK2 with people. I might even be able to pull together a dedicated server on a T1 if there's enough interest.

-Brian

5. DarthBarf

DarthBarf Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 21, 2001
    I wouldn't have time to participate in a clan either, but I would be up for playing with everyone either locally or over the web. If there is enough AFF interest, we could have a LAN party on one of our meeting days.

We need to get creative over the next three years with our monthly meetings to make the minutes till Episode III less painful ;)

6. Jedi_Depa_Billada

Nov 30, 2001
    here are some of the new skins for HL

http://hlweb.sunlitsurf.com/skins.php

you have to register first but the look pretty cool. they got a wookie now too lol

7. Jedi_Depa_Billada

Nov 30, 2001
    you know, i dont have time to play in a clan either, especially now cuz i just became a momma and i am always checking up on this message board and taking care of my websites. but it is pretty fun when you get to play, the clan i am in now is one of the top 10 clans in HLDM. i am not that great of a player, but i can kick some ass lol

i wish i could gather up a whole bunch of SW fans to play in the same clan, and just kick everyone's butt! :p

8. Jedi_Depa_Billada

Nov 30, 2001
    This is the mini clan site, if you wanna check it out:

http://www.geocities.com/starwarsclan2002/main.html

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.