main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Anyone played Fahrenheit? Ending question, so spoliers

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Sinrebirth , Jan 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    I've redone the ending a few times, trying to work out what the girl says is the Ultimate Answer to Every Question.

I manage to hear something like

"Should there be ... "

But after that I cant hear. Anyone else managed to work out what she whispers?

2. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Anyone??

3. Jedi_Matt

Jedi_Matt Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 11, 2002
    nope, i doubt there is the full thing in there, they probably won't come up with something til the sequel is in production.

Awesome game though, no? :)

4. agap_afima

agap_afima Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 19, 2005
    They probably never intended for the full answer to be understood...

5. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Awesome game. I hate, full stop, hate the mental asylum. I went the wrong way soooo many times. Straight deeper into the asylum.

And when the lights turn on....

*promptly shudders*

Well, I hope they explain it in the sequel.

How many endings are there? I have four.

6. MarcusP2

MarcusP2 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 10, 2004
    Purple, orange, humans, and the various death/loss of sanity ones, as far as I know.

Good game, but I think it mostly fell apart at the amusement park or thereabouts. I was disappointed Tyler just disappeared, and the...event...in the underground base seemed forced. Up until then it was very good, if a loose 'game'.

7. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    I think it fell about the moment the purple clan appeared....that felt...forced.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.