main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Idaho Anyone playing SWG? you might want to be careful.........

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Brimstone, Sep 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Brimstone

Darth_Brimstone Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 11, 2001
    I been playing since day one it came out, and up to August 25th, it was good game with lackluster support. then bam, I got my account banned.

when I finally got some help, they told me it was banned for using someone elses account.

I then protested, and posted on the forums about it, only to get an email from an annonymus player who told me what happened, that he broke into the other players account and left the items in one of my in game homes that he was friended to.

needless to this date, I am still fighting with Sony and SOE to get my account back, due that I had opened my Jedi character on 7-20-04 and was 1 week away till the Publish 10 would had allowed me to play this character.

This banning also happened on my daughter's 1st b-day, what a way to muck it up.

so if you guys play the game, be careful who your friends are and DONT give out your account info to ANYONE. they will rip you off in a heartbeat and they will get your account banned without your knowing.

Sean

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.