main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

DFW, TX Anyone running the SW RPG?

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Nabooty_Call, Dec 29, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedimiss

jedimiss Jedi Youngling

Nov 18, 2000
    Hey Cynthia! Thanks!! o.k. I will try not to be tooo intimidated :) I will just hang out and watch to see whats going on.

Jedi Mistress likes to be all knowing, but this time she will humble herself and try to learn.

2. THX_Jedi

THX_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2000
    I'll be the first to post this.....that was a kick-a$@ game. A begining to something even better. You scared us a little there Brian with the Dark Jedi acting. ;) Even Mistress had fun...you know you did. I think we scared Kurgan. He wasn't ready for the antics we created. I say we all turn to the dard side next time and kill all the rebels. ;)

We need to start planning for the next one soon. =)

3. JarvisW

JarvisW Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 21, 2000
    Beware the Dard side! It is the quick and easy path of typing! [d isnt even near k! ;) ]

I had fun and I'm sure it will be even better when we spend the whole time on the game and not having to make up our charactors.

Mmmmmm Brian must see Dirty Dozen! In his destiny it is! LOL!

Later!

4. DarthCynthia

DarthCynthia Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 18, 2000
    Great to hear you all had fun! How often are you guys going to game? Maybe there could be a section of the DFW Fan Force page that covers RPG's.... reviews of the systems and upcoming games and info on where to buy some of the stuff in the area perhaps.. just a thought :)

Take care! Again, glad you all had fun and thanks for letting the rest of us know how it went :)

5. jedimiss

jedimiss Jedi Youngling

Nov 18, 2000
    Yes, I had soooo much fun with those guys!!!

It wasn't nearly as hard as I thought it was so I was happy that I went and I look forward to us meeting again soon.

We gave Krugan hell every step of the way! I laughed until my sides hurt.

I had Jarvis to help me with my character stuff and to explain to me what was what.

John and Jeff were there with their usual whips!

And of course, I can never leave out Nabooty Call. The acting was great and the interesting combination of elements added to his character (ie...booze!) That was a truly one of a kind experience! I look forward to hearing that accent again.

6. Kurgan1

Kurgan1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 19, 2000
    I'm glad everyone had a good time. I certainly did, although I do apologize for not having a bit more elaborate story for you. We had to figure a bunch of stuff out before the game, so I was just kinda winging it. Next time, I'll have the beginnings of a campaign ready for you, and like you said, we won't have to spend time making characters and stuff like that.

And THX has one of the most impressive SW collections that I've ever seen. =)

7. THX_Jedi

THX_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2000
    I hope no one took my slip of the tongue comment with any seriousness. The thing I said about Brandon and John outside. You guys were laughing so damn hard I guess it was ok. Like I said, my brain forgot to add the word "around" at the end of the sentence. ;)

Nabooty...That accent was so damn funny. We were all laughing with you.=)

We told you that you would have fun Mistress. Roleplaying games are just made-up fun. I still think we should have added spoilers to Jarvis' ship.

Thanks for the compliment on my collection Kurgan. Is my place not the best environment for these SW games or what? :)

8. Nabooty_Call

Nabooty_Call Former RSA / Obi-Wan Impersonator star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 11, 2000
    Jeff's place rocks! It set the mood perfectly. Decorated with Star Wars items I didn't know existed :D

That game was a lot of fun--sorry for being so dark there at the end--we'll now have at least one seriously pissed Sith in addition to Jarvis' gangster boss and the Imperials once they figure out who we are . . . .

If we're planning the next one, the 24th is out for me. Looking forward to it!

And I think spoilers would help the ship's in-atmosphere speed :)

9. Kurgan1

Kurgan1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 19, 2000
    Heh. I never said it was a Sith. =) I'm evil, but I'm not THAT mean. =)

10. Nabooty_Call

Nabooty_Call Former RSA / Obi-Wan Impersonator star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 11, 2000
    Mysterious! Meesa lika dis!

Better work on reforming my Jedi . . . .

11. Sirikus_Willowbend

Sirikus_Willowbend Jedi Youngling

Dec 17, 2000
    Ah yes a great game it was =) heheh man you guys had me cracking up all night - looking forward to the next one - and if ya want spoilers just give em to me - I'm sure I can stick em on =) hehe definately looking forward to seeing what all you have planned brandon =)

sirk

12. JarvisW

JarvisW Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 21, 2000
    AGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!! PINK!!!!!!!!!

I hope nobody caught what I did! I got some sort of cold from my nefew! I feel horrable and now I have to look at this godawful coloring on my screen!

I had a great time and have every day free till I get gainful employment. So ya'll work it out for the next time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.