main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx Anyone see ATOC more then once?- easter egg

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by skywalkersound, May 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kreleia

kreleia Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 14, 2000
    Yeah, I just read about a Coke can in the "first kiss" scene (when Anakin and Padmé are on Naboo). I haven't seen it, but apparently there's a Coke can by Anakin's feet when the camera pulls back AFTER the kiss.

Talk about product placement.

Gosh darn it - I guess I'll have to go see it again. ;)

^.^

2. VoidDancer

VoidDancer Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 13, 2002
    I think at this point nobody is going to watch the movie for anything but easter eggs this time around on friday :)

3. harpm1

harpm1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 19, 2002
    Wow! I wonder if their continuity person got fired for not catching that.

4. Vrolokus

Vrolokus Jedi Youngling star 3

May 20, 2002
    I haven't read about this one anywhere, so it might just be my imagination - next time you guys go egg-spotting, see if you can confirm or deny...

This is a sound egg, similar to the Vader breathing after Jinn's voice.

Okay, in the last battle, Anakin, Obi and Padme are on one of the ships, and Anakin instructs the pilot to fire "just above the fuel cells" or something. The tower thing they are firing at explodes, and Obi-Wan says something like "Good call, my young Padawan." Now just about everyone has noticed Anakin's little glower when Obi says the "young Padawan" part - it seems like he's irritated by being called that. But I've seen the movie 6 times now, and the last two times I'm SURE I hear something at the exact same time: that weird Sith music they played for Darth Maul when he is approaching Tatooine in Ep1 (cha-cha-cha...).

Listen for it. I really think it's there.

thoughts would be great,

gwh

5. Kirana_T

Kirana_T Jedi Padawan star 4

May 28, 2002
    I think at this point nobody is going to watch the movie for anything but easter eggs this time around on friday

Easter eggs? I'm going to see the touching and beliveable love story. [face_devil]

Just kidding. I think I might have to go and see it in digital again... I missed stuff!

6. harpm1

harpm1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 19, 2002
    ...and speaking of Easter Eggs I wonder if that ten foot tall pink bunny from the old Marvel comics is sneaking around there somewhere.

Ha Ha! [face_laugh]

Hey, I thought it was funny.

By the way, he is on the cover of the last issue (of that series). I bought way back around 85 or something.

7. LORDPARSEC

LORDPARSEC Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2002
    Just to varify, I was watching a Biography documentary on George Lucas just prior to the movie's release and they discuss Lucas' Daughter, Katie, playing the Pink Twi'lek girl talking to Amed Best in the Bar scene. Also, in the Archive Library scene, the old Librarian Lady walks away from Kenobi to a young looking padawan. Believe it or not but that is also one of GL's kids. His son, Jet.
    LP :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.