main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Anyone seen the new promo for Season 3 on Cartoon Network Yet? --Now: Video and Screenshots inside!!

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by IrishThunder, Mar 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kraven_IT

Kraven_IT Jedi Youngling

Sep 19, 2004
    Thx for the video Yodajeff :)

I can't understand a phrase, it is correct?

"A crush in the Force i do"

Sorry, but i'm Italian :p

2. pitsburySC

pitsburySC Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 12, 2003
    "Trust in the force, I do"

I undertand how hard it is to learn a second language as I speak French(Québec)....that's why I asked earlier if I was right or wrong with "need" :)

3. Kraven_IT

Kraven_IT Jedi Youngling

Sep 19, 2004
    Thanks you so mush pitsburySC!!! you saved me :p

4. Leonard_Shelby

Leonard_Shelby Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 31, 2002
    Holy cow! Really cool TV spot! Thanks for uploading that, Jeff. :)

The Qui Gon/Young Anakin scene = [face_love]

EDIT: The voice work for Qui-Gon and Mace is spot on in that commercial. They sound exactly like Liam Neeson and Samuel L. Jackson. :cool:

5. YodaJeff

YodaJeff Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 18, 2001
  6. dri-ma-kadi

dri-ma-kadi Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 10, 2004
    Who is that Jedi between Adi Gallia and Eeth Koth?

7. JediMasterGuff

JediMasterGuff Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 18, 2002
    If you're referring to the Jedi Council screencap, it's Kit Fisto.

8. dri-ma-kadi

dri-ma-kadi Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 10, 2004
    Thanks.Has any one got an idea why he is yellow?

9. ShiriKeiCelisoe

ShiriKeiCelisoe Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 8, 2002
    So, yeah, I go looking on yahoo to see what time Clone Wars comes on. I not only find out that it comes on at 7 pm, but it's also 12 minutes long. 12 minutes!? Is this the truth? I mean, I was getting all bent out of shape when the other chapters were 5 or so. But 12 minutes... Wow...

10. YodaJeff

Oct 18, 2001
    Yes, they are 12 minutes long. :)

11. ShiriKeiCelisoe

Jan 8, 2002
    That's really awesome. I remember when the other chapters came on, I got so mad that they weren't longer. So, now, we have 12 whole minutes!!! Yay!!! I think I need to lay off the sugar.

12. rab_uk

rab_uk Jedi Youngling

Jul 20, 2004
    YodaJeff i think i love u!! :) thanks so much for the downloads, those commercials rock!! man i love clone wars, and seein qui gon and lil annie is just fantastic.
    -any thoughts on where they were? was it maybe a dream of anakins? reminded me of dagobah slightly...and good point about the quality voices...i totally forgot they didnt use the actual actors...spot on. Cannot wait for the 21st. what a week that will be! :)

13. Grey1

Grey1 Host: 181st Imperial Discussion Group star 4 VIP

Nov 21, 2000
    I'd say the Qui-Gon scene is pretty obviously set in the Naboo swamps, during TPM, when they're waiting for Jar Jar to return. It's the only time they were in a jungle together... Ani's still wearing his Tatooine clothes and his old hairstyle, btw.

The scene, however, resembles the cave scene a lot, I highly assume they did this on purpose. I'm sure the new episodes will be awesome.

Qui-Gon looks somewhat older, and more dignified... :p anyone else got that impression? Also, it's funny how they draw another character from another time in this style :) They already did that in the second CW Adventures comic.

14. masterheiros

masterheiros Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 10, 2003
    I caught the commercial in the morning, a shortened one. I saw a two second glimpse of who appeared to be Saesee gasping in a ship and then a jedi starfighter exploding with a cut down the middle...does this mean what I think it does? They CAN'T kill him off in the cartoon. It'd be better to kill him on the big screen in all his glory than just throw him away like that. I mean some don't even watch the Clone Wars cartoons so they'll wonder what happened when RoTS comes out and he won't be there. Grr...

15. ___Obi-1___

___Obi-1___ Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 19, 2004
    Watch the trailer, the Theatrical one again...

He's there, on the Council scene, and when Mace go visit Palpatine...

Green Saber, left side...

16. Blackout

Blackout Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 7, 2000
    I didn't want to say that in case anyone here was [Hard Core Spoiler Free] ;) There are quite a few people avoiding the trailer. Don't know how many are in here though...

But yeah, he's there.

{||||| ?||} ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

17. TiniTinyTony

TiniTinyTony JCC Super Bowl Pick 'Em Winner star 7 VIP - Game Winner

Mar 9, 2003
    I just saw a new (third) promo. Just a few things I noticed: it showed Anakin with some lightsaber action going on, Padme and Anakin talking where she says, "The Republic needs you.", a shot of Mace, a shot of a whole bunch of new jedi starfighters, a shot of Grievous, and Yoda on top of something with a lot of lazer fire going on.

It would be awesome if someone (YodaJeff) could capture it and through it online here.

18. YodaJeff

Oct 18, 2001
    I'll turn Cartoon Network on, and try to catch it. No guarantees, though. :)

19. Krados

Krados Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 25, 2004
    I think they just showed the new one right now, but I missed all but the end credits for it. Yet, they were new so I'm guessing it was commercial #3.

20. ShiriKeiCelisoe

Jan 8, 2002
    I saw commercial number 3. My goodness, I almost jumped off the couch just at the sight. lol... I think I need to calm down.

21. TiniTinyTony

TiniTinyTony JCC Super Bowl Pick 'Em Winner star 7 VIP - Game Winner

Mar 9, 2003
    Yeah my brother was watching DB GT when I saw the commercial, but the show's over and he has on a different channel.

22. ShiriKeiCelisoe

Jan 8, 2002
    I saw it during Rurouni Kenshin during the next to last or the last commercial break. It looked pretty awesome. I really can't wait for the chapters to come on.

23. YodaJeff

Oct 18, 2001
    Once I can figure out why the file isn't compressing as much as I'd like, I'll get it up. :)

24. YodaJeff

Oct 18, 2001
    Commercial Page

Choose "Third Commercial", and hopefully it will work. :cool:

25. Krados

Krados Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 25, 2004
    Thanks YodaJeff, I knew it must have been a new commercial. WOW! I really can't wait for these to air!!!! What was that thing in the trailer that had a lightsaber but appeared to be dressed in earlier Mandalorian SuperCommando armor? any ideas?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.