main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

PT Anyone sick of the Prequel bashing?

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by FirstStarWars, Sep 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FirstStarWars

FirstStarWars Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 4, 2012
    Is it just me, I am so sick of the prequels bashing from my generation or even Lucas bashing. He made the movies he wants to me, like it or move on. One that gets me are the bashers that go see it more than once, saw it again in 3D, buy the DVDs but bash it. I got friends that I saw them all with. At the time they were on the edge of the seats, watching it, having a fun, then they bashed it months later but they are back of a re-release. The same people that bash it tell me GI Joe and The Transformers are great. Oh, ok. anyway, it just seems most of the bashers are like bashing it to be the cool ones or cause others do it. Its very strange. I love Star Wars, love it and i love the prequels. Did I hope for more, maybe but over all I cant see how the prequels are any movie can ruin someones childhood. I cant understand that statement but they use it a lot cause they heard someone else say it. Also my movie friends all love "rotten tomatoes" website and how its mostly dead on. Well TPM was the only that got a rotten ranking its just bearly. And all of them got a high rating for fans. The haters seem louder than the lovers. I did not like the clone wars cartoon movie. I hated it, but i didnt bash it, i just watched and moved on and I knew I wasnt really the target market for it. It was for the younger people. Its time all fans gives the prequels LOVE

2. ShaneP

ShaneP Ex-Mod Officio star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 26, 2001
    I am sick of it too. That's why I'm going to close this thread. Let's focus on the positive and sometimes not so positive stuff in the films. Let's not discuss the fans. :D

BoromirsFan likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.