Provo Anyone still around?

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by EmpressJainaSoloFel, Oct 1, 2012.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. EmpressJainaSoloFel Jedi Grand Master

star 2
  2. JediKaren Jedi Master

star 3
    I'm in Salt Lake City
  3. Suran_Vesh Jedi Padawan

I'm still around. Been busy and there doesn't seem to be anyone else. I'm in SLC.
  4. Jankarakk FanForce CR Southern Nevada FF

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I'm from the Southern Nevada Fan Force. I am actually going to be in Provo next week for a friends wedding.
  5. Chancellor Fortuna Force Ghost

I was in Provo when I first joined, lived in SLC for several and have been in Northern Utah for a while now. I don't know if I've logged in to the forums since TPM was still in theaters.

I'm actually just finding somewhere to post to see what happens to my account. Something reminded me of my username here, and I logged in just to see if I could (first try!) I haven't used the associated BYU email address since a few months after signing on here, though. Come to think of it, it seems like I first got a commercial email address just to log on here with a different identity. (Grand Moff Valorum). Let's see if that one still works too.
  6. Grand Moff Valorum Force Ghost

What do you know? This one still works, too. I thought this was set up with my old Yahoo account, but it turns out that it's registered with a favorites.com email address (anybody even remember that? All I can see is a For Sale sign on their website. $7 million). So maybe I've got a third identity out there...
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby