Anyone still out here in Winston-Salem?

Discussion in 'Winston-Salem, NC' started by Mandalore The Uniter, Aug 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mandalore The Uniter Force Ghost

star 2
    Greetings! Just looking around to see if any of you are still active. I represent Mandalorian Mercs Costume Club, and if any of you all are costumers I was checking to see if anyone would like to hook up for some charity events in the area. I'm out in the Yadkinville area but I work here in WS. Mandalorian Mercs is an LFL approved international costume club for custom Mandalorian costumers. We do charity work as well as events all over the country and world. Any Imperial, Rebel, or Jedi costumers that would like to get together sometime for some local events please let me know!

Thanks!
  2. spooky-kid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Hey man, I was the Chapter Rep for this group but, I moved to Asheville. I'm also in the 501st. If you had a Boba or Jango costume you could get into the 501st which I'm also apart of. Only 2 other people in out group had costumes and they don't actively participate in any costuming charity events. They could use some one to take over the group if you're interested. I think it's been kinda dormant since I moved.
  3. Mandalore The Uniter Force Ghost

star 2
    We work with the 501st and Fan Force and have membership in each, however I don't have any desire to be an imperial...so that kills my chances of being in the 501st =D I'm in the process of working with 107.5KZL to get us, 501st, and local FF groups to come out to some of their events for kids to help drum up interest for the Murphy's Kids charity as well as our respective SW groups.

I know there has to be someone out here in Winston-Salem who is still interested in Star Wars!
  4. SarkaVrae Force Ghost

star 5
    Stardog-d-jedi still lives there & might be interested in doing some stuff. spooky, aren't there some other guys around there as well? maybe he can point you in the right direction ;)
  5. Jedi_Power_GV Jedi Knight

star 1
    I am still around. I think the reason this group hasn't done much is because it is not exactly "family friendly" if you know what I mean.
  6. Jada Force Ghost

star 6
    I've always said Sith are not milk toast! ;)
  7. Mandalore The Uniter Force Ghost

star 2
  8. Jada Force Ghost

star 6
    It would be nice to see this chapter active again. Then we can all meet in Statesville for BBQ! [face_pig] [face_dancing]
  9. STARDOG-D-JEDI Jedi Master

star 4
    Family Friendly???

We are SITH!!!

BBQ!! MMMMMMMMMMM HUNGRY!!!

It's so hard to find the time to do all the things you would like to do. Guys you know it's true.

May the force be with us all...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.