main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Anyone up for a run on June 17th at 2:00 in the afternoon?

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by Bravo, Jun 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Anyone free this Tuesday, the 17th of June? I am going running around my local park with a friend around 2:00 PM in the afternoon. Figures I can't spell the name of the park. I'll be going down there tomorrow anyways, I'll write it down.

If anyone can come and run, post here. I'll get you the name of the park and try to get directions from my former High School, Littleton High High School, to the park. I figure Littleton High School is a pretty well known land mark, being at Broadway and Littleton Blvd.

And, by the way, it won't just be a run. We'll probably walk to and then think up of something after that. I am thinking about running a mile, four times around the park. Once I ran, at 2:30 in the morning with friends, ten times around the park, three miles. [face_devil] :D Hey, what can I say? We still had all this energy and were board. So, hey, we just decided to, well, run. :D

EDIT: Someone might know where the park is right off the top of their head. We'll be meeting, at 200 PM in the afternoon, at the World War Two Memoral in the park. The park is by Bemis (sp?) Public Libary, well, right across the street from Bemis Public Libary.

2. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Here we go with the information.

Ketring Park

Other Infomation: South Suburban Parks and Recreation

3. cyodarun

cyodarun Retired RMFF CR star 4

Apr 23, 2002
    Bummer that I have to work that day :D ;)

4. Joseph_Orion

Joseph_Orion Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2001
    no doubt!! If I didn't have to work AT 2, I'd definitely be up for it, Bravo!

5. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    That's okay. Although I have work from Thrusday until Sunday this week, I might have monday off. I'll know on Friday. And you never know, I might have a weekday off some day (yeah, like that's gonna happen with my current work), and we could run when most people have off... :D

Know what I just remembered? I only have work from 10 to 2 on Friday. I could run after work if anyone has off. I'll see what happens, since, my work treats me like a work slave and gives me hours to do things, unlike other people at my work who don't do anything I do. Figures Friday is the truck and I lose a full hour of work for their needs.

But, I'll see what happens on Friday. I'll know by Thrusday, hopefully. If anyone has off and is up for a run, you know where to post and now where to go... :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.