main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq Anyone up for a trip to Cloudcroft?

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Mara_Jade_Fan, Jul 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    Hi everyone! I will be in Cloudcroft New Mexico tomorrow, Friday July 29th arriving around 4pm and will be leaving either late August 4th or VERY early August 5th back towards San Diego. You are all invited to come down and visit me while I am there. Some friends from the fanforce chapter in San Diego will be arriving late Saturday evening and they might be planning to move to New Mexico permanently, and will be there to check it out. Here are the directions once again.

9 Maple Crest Circle
    Cloudcroft, New Mexico 88317
    (505)687-2663

From Albuquerque go South to Alamogordo New Mexico. Go East on 82 up the hill to Cloudcroft. Turn off on Sixteen Springs, between the 24th and 25th mile marker. Make the first left onto Dam Rd. Make a Right on Twin Forks road. The road will fork but stay on the lower fork. Road dead ends at my house, a three story white house.

http://public.fotki.com/MaraJade/new_mexico/ Pictures

2. skywalker_1982

skywalker_1982 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 25, 2004
    I am up for the trip pick me pick me

3. ObeyTheFist

ObeyTheFist Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 2004
    damn! damn! damn! I was suppose to have a 3 day weekend this week and had to move it cause of loosing an employee! damn damn damn!

4. Jaina Byrd

Jaina Byrd Jedi Master star 4

Feb 21, 1999
    I'll be there! Come on, Mos Alba! We'd love to see ya down here!

5. Lorithavon

Lorithavon Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2003
    I'm probably up (or down) for a visit...

-lor

6. Wook

Wook Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    Dangit! I wish I could make it... :(

So Linda, who's thinking of moving here?

7. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    Hi all... just got back home in San Diego... barely... I think my car "Vader" needs a new transmission. I started leaking fluid in Arizona and barely made it home.

Some people from my fanforce chapter are going to be moving into my house in New Mexico on November 1st, so you guys are going to have another stormtrooper in the state.

8. Qui-Gon-Matt

Qui-Gon-Matt Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2005
    Great. We can always use more troopers!

9. ObeyTheFist

ObeyTheFist Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 2004
    MJF! I am glad you had a great trip, and got home in one piece safe and somewhat sound. Really wished I could of made it down this time but se la ve...

10. cyndilt76

cyndilt76 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 27, 2005
    hey guys-- it's my friend john + family-- who's moving in-- he's posted a couple times on these boards-- "sithstormtrooper"
    he's a great guy and is looking forward to doing trooping stuff with us-- unfortunately he'll be moving when on date of the dvd release ...sigh oh well...

11. Wook

Wook Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    Glad you made it back safely Linda!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.