main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NM Anyone up for a trip to Cloudcroft?

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Mara_Jade_Fan, Jul 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    Hi everyone! I will be in Cloudcroft New Mexico tomorrow, Friday July 29th arriving around 4pm and will be leaving either late August 4th or VERY early August 5th back towards San Diego. You are all invited to come up and visit me in Cloudcroft while I am there. Some friends from the fanforce chapter in San Diego will be arriving late Saturday evening and they might be planning to move to New Mexico permanently, and will be there to check it out. Here are the directions once again.

9 Maple Crest Circle
    Cloudcroft, New Mexico 88317
    (505)687-2663

From Las Cruces take the 25 north toward Albuquerque for a few miles. By the new big movie theatre, go East on 70 toward Alamogordo New Mexico. 70 East turns into White Sands Blvd. in Alamogordo. When you pass the Home Depot and Lowes, get ready to turn right (East) on the 82 freeway. Go East on 82 up the hill to Cloudcroft. Turn off on Sixteen Springs, between the 24th and 25th mile marker. Make the first left onto Dam Rd. Make a Right on Twin Forks road. The road will fork but stay on the lower fork. Road dead ends at my house, a three story white house. Call me if you have trouble finding the place and I can meet you out on the road and lead you back.

Here are the pics of the house and some pics of the Albuquerque Fanforce chapter when they came down to visit. I have invited them as well.

http://public.fotki.com/MaraJade/new_mexico/ Pictures

2. skywalker_1982

skywalker_1982 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 25, 2004
  3. Jaina Byrd

Jaina Byrd Jedi Master star 4

Feb 21, 1999
    I'll BE THERE! Is there a day you'd prefer we come? I'll probably have an easier time getting up there and getting an FFer or two to go, too.

For those ORFFers who don't know, Mara_Jade_Fan here is like, the coolest person ever. :p

4. Mara_Jade_Fan

Feb 1, 2002
    Awww, geesh Andrea, maybe "one of the coolest" LOL

Send them to look at my 23 online photo albums and they can see some of the cool things I've gotten to do:

http://public.fotki.com/MaraJade/

Any day is fine with me. My friends from San Diego are coming up late on Saturday, but any day will be fine. I will be arriving late tomorrow (Friday).

5. Jaina Byrd

Feb 21, 1999
    I'll probably come Sunday, if that's alright!

You're also one of the luckiest people ever! *dies* I'm still freaking out about the AFI Tribute. :p

6. Mara_Jade_Fan

Feb 1, 2002
    Thanks for the visit everyone, it was great seeing you again Andrea. I am going to get Chris to sign up for your fanforce.. I brought him back with me to San Diego for a week so I'll have a week to work on him. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

7. Jaina Byrd

Feb 21, 1999
    AWESOME! We really enjoyed seeing you and everyone else up there! It always feels good hanging out with more SW fans.

8. Jedi_Master_Xiania

Jedi_Master_Xiania Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 11, 2004
    Yeah I had a really good time. SW fans are the best![face_dancing]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.