main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lou, KY anyone up for episode 2 on july 6th at tinseltown?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by obi-wan-bartak, Jul 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. obi-wan-bartak

obi-wan-bartak Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 26, 2001
    Ill be out at tinseltown on saturday night for the 10pm showing, if anyone can make it, i can meet anyone in the gameroom next to the star wars video game in the gameroom. The last showing is 10:00 pm, so i thought that would be better than the 6:45 showing, So if anyone wants to meet me, just hope someone shows up, i wont be able to check my email till next week, so if there are any replies i wont see them till then, so if you want, leave a message on my answering machine 241-0449, if your going to come see the movie at 10pm on saturday July 6, thanks obi-wan-bartak. Ill be the guy in glasses there.

2. Bunny

Bunny Jedi Youngling star 1

May 24, 2002
    You know what? We should all try to see it as a group thing, you know? We'll have to hurry and plan it because AotC is being pulled out of cinemas all over the place. Maybe mid-July? Maybe the 20th before the meeting? I do not know where Tinseltown is, you guys. Remember that I don't drive? LOL! So, I'll have to have directions. But, I think that would be a fun thing to do!

3. obi-wan-bartak

obi-wan-bartak Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 26, 2001
    Can i give you a call bunny? i can give you direction or if you want i can pick you up and take you to the movie and back home if you want? if not that's okay, but if we wait to go as a group, it wont be in the first run theaters anymore and at best it might be at village 8 or greentree 4. Im on the net a t the library , so ill stay on as long as i can, till someone else needs the computer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.