Salisb, NC ANYONE UP FOR GAMING of any kind this weekend?

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by RipRoar, Dec 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RipRoar Jedi Knight

star 3
  2. Magic_Vader_83 Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    like this weekend? After the 20th? sure I'm in. If you meant this past weekend sorry I missed it.
  3. slaveone28146 Jedi Knight

star 2
    That sounds good to me just let me know when. I think Karen is working saterday but not sure about friday.
  4. IamaSith Jedi Knight

star 1
    I am sure he means THIS weekend Darth - you up for it? Halo / D&D or something along that lines is typical from what I hear. Unfortunately - I work most weekends so I am unable to attend!
  5. Darth_Phanax Jedi Master

star 1
    sorry to hear it Imasith
  6. Magic_Vader_83 Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    sure if it's the 22nd or something. Fridays at 7:00pm I have magic meetings so I wouldn't be able to make it this friday but next week if we do something on a friday I can let them know I won't be able to make it and come hang out with you guys. I also need to bring my vader helmet and have some of the propmakers in the groop look at it cause I can't figure out what to do to the lenses.
  7. RipRoar Jedi Knight

star 3
    Jerry and Derrick came over and we had fun - KATHY defeated ALL of us at RISK again in like 1 huge move towards end! Anyway - Anyone want to come over on Saturday (Tomorrow) for more fun?

Chris? Mike? Matt? Laura? Karen - wait you have to work :(, Mark, Jerry, Derrick - wait your at a football game, Paul, Anyone else (I know some of you can't already based on emails).

IF SO we will be here say after 4 or 5pm until whenever (AS USUAL).... Call us or message here.
  8. SmashVadersFist Jedi Knight

Sorry I missed this as I have been on call all week and don't get done with it till 7 am on Christmas eve.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.