main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Salisb, NC ANYONE UP FOR GAMING of any kind this weekend?

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by RipRoar, Dec 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RipRoar

RipRoar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 8, 2007
    Anyone?

2. Magic_Vader_83

Magic_Vader_83 Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 27, 2007
    like this weekend? After the 20th? sure I'm in. If you meant this past weekend sorry I missed it.

3. slaveone28146

slaveone28146 Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 15, 2007
    That sounds good to me just let me know when. I think Karen is working saterday but not sure about friday.

4. IamaSith

IamaSith Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 8, 2007
    I am sure he means THIS weekend Darth - you up for it? Halo / D&D or something along that lines is typical from what I hear. Unfortunately - I work most weekends so I am unable to attend!

5. Darth_Phanax

Darth_Phanax Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 23, 2007
    sorry to hear it Imasith

6. Magic_Vader_83

Magic_Vader_83 Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 27, 2007
    sure if it's the 22nd or something. Fridays at 7:00pm I have magic meetings so I wouldn't be able to make it this friday but next week if we do something on a friday I can let them know I won't be able to make it and come hang out with you guys. I also need to bring my vader helmet and have some of the propmakers in the groop look at it cause I can't figure out what to do to the lenses.

7. RipRoar

RipRoar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 8, 2007
    Jerry and Derrick came over and we had fun - KATHY defeated ALL of us at RISK again in like 1 huge move towards end! Anyway - Anyone want to come over on Saturday (Tomorrow) for more fun?

Chris? Mike? Matt? Laura? Karen - wait you have to work :(, Mark, Jerry, Derrick - wait your at a football game, Paul, Anyone else (I know some of you can't already based on emails).

IF SO we will be here say after 4 or 5pm until whenever (AS USUAL).... Call us or message here.

8. SmashVadersFist

SmashVadersFist Jedi Youngling

Nov 7, 2007
    Sorry I missed this as I have been on call all week and don't get done with it till 7 am on Christmas eve.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.