Anyone up for "Hellboy"?

Discussion in 'Idaho Falls, ID' started by RABIDJAWA, Mar 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RABIDJAWA Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Erik showed this preview for the Hellboy movie and now I'm frickin' stoked for it. So, I was wondering if anyone else in the group was planning on going. It opens April 2.

While we're on the subject of upcoming movies, here's a list of stuff that looks interesting to me:

Kill Bill Vol. 2
    Van Helsing (looks cheesey, but sometimes that's a good thing)
    Spidey II (obviously)
    M. Night Shyamalan's new flick (I forget what it's called)
    The re-release of the original Godzilla
    The Stepford Wives
    Aliens Vs. Predators (Don't get Erik going on this one)
    The Incredibles

I'm sure there's stuff I'm forgetting. Anybody else got stuff they're lookin' forward to? Anybody else just wanna get together and go to a movie?
  2. Oscar_the_Gungan Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Hellboy looks fricking cool. I can't wait to see it. Never read the comics but still I'm excited

With the spring and summer movie seasons approaching there is a bunch of stuff I'm excited to see.

Here they are:
    The Punisher (not a big Punisher fan but lately if a movie is based on a Marvel property it has been a sign of quality.)
    Kill Bill Vol. 2 (need I say more)
    Chronicles of Riddick (Pitch Black was awesome, so seeing this is a given)
    Sky Captain
    I Robot
    Spidey 2
    Blade 3 (pushed back to December)
    and most importantly Alien Vs. Predator (August can't come soon enough!)
  3. RABIDJAWA Jedi Youngling

star 2
    For anyone who cares, I caught this flick twice over the weekend and it was actually better the second time. It's not a great film, you know, something that changes your perception of cinema, but it is a HECKUVA LOT OF FUN. Hope it does well enough to get a sequel, because now all the expository stuff's otu of the way and they can focus on butt-kicking.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.