Anyone up for "The Grudge" on Sat.?

Discussion in 'Idaho Falls, ID' started by RABIDJAWA, Oct 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RABIDJAWA Jedi Knight

star 2
    According to Fandango, the Edwards is showing "The Grudge" at 7:30, 8:00, and 10:00 on Saturday night. I'd go Friday, but I gotta be up early Saturday morning, so Saturday night works better for me. I'm not sure why I'm all excited for this flick. I just hope it's not "Buffy the Ghostbuster". I'll see this flick by myself if needs be, but I'd really rather not.
  2. Oscar_the_Gungan Jedi Knight

star 3
    I'd like to go see it, I have to be in Pocatello until 4 p.m. so to play it safe maybe the later the better.
  3. Ariadnae1 Jedi Knight

star 2
    HOW about 8 on Saturday?

We still need to see Team America dude.
  4. RABIDJAWA Jedi Knight

star 2
    8:00 sounds good to me, seeing as how I work until 7:00. So, I'm in.
  5. Oscar_the_Gungan Jedi Knight

star 3
    I actually thought this was pretty scary. I jumped several times. I can't get that kid's face out of my head, Aaaaahhhhh!
  6. Ariadnae1 Jedi Knight

star 2
    That kid was pretty scary, that is for sure. This movie just solidified the fact that cats suck. I might have been a little more scared if a bunch of teenie boppers weren't sitting by me.
  7. Ariadnae1 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Okay, I can't see anymore scary movies. I have not been able to sleep the last 3 nights because of this movie. Yes, I am a wimp, so deal with it. If I am asked to see any other movies like this, it has to be during the day.

Stupid scary movies
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.