Anyone up for the Ren Faire or a movie this weekend?

Discussion in 'Omaha, NE' started by Darth_Tharon, Sep 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Tharon Jedi Knight

star 1

Anyone interested in attending the Ren Faire (Ren Fest, whatever) in Ashland this weekend, please let me know. I'd like to go, but I'm not going solo.

Also, I have a lot of discount movie tickets available to the local AMC theater, and I'd like to catch a movie if anyone's interested. Preferably The Underworld because I can't wait to see a vampire movie with Kate Beckinsale in tight black leather! Yummy! Gimme a call and let me know if you wanna go.

I have practice from 12:30-1:30 Saturday afternoon, and then role-playing at Roger's Sunday afternoon/evening, but short of those, I believe I'm pretty much available anytime this weekend. Thanks for at least thinking about it . . .

2. craigrr Jedi Master

star 4
    I'd love to but, alas, I have an Amtgard event Saturday afternoon and no extra dough until next week.
  3. paperclipx Jedi Master

star 4
  4. craigrr Jedi Master

star 4
    What,no money or an Amtgard event? Hey, not all of us have money to blow on lightsabers, X-Boxes & stuff. ;)

Anyhoo, I WILL be there next Sunday. I'll even bring 'Animal House' along so we can break in Roger. You haven't lived till you've seen that movie.
  5. Rhi-Lan Jedi Knight

star 1
    Craig, you are THE man! I've been needing to see that flick since the day it was released. You people are good people.
  6. Darth_Tharon Jedi Knight

star 1

That sounds AWAESOME. Are you bringing the "new" version of Animal House, the special edition one that was just released recently?

7. craigrr Jedi Master

star 4
    The 25th Anniversary edition- ABSOLUTELY!!!
  8. paperclipx Jedi Master

star 4
    And I was refering to the Amtgard event...we know where your true loyalties lie these days, lol.
  9. craigrr Jedi Master

star 4
    Owwww! Below the belt!!! Come on now. I've only missed one OFF meeting due to an Amtgard event and that was after a campout so I had an excuse. At least there's the occasional sighting of me.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.