main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Omaha, NE Anyone up for the Ren Faire or a movie this weekend?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Tharon, Sep 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Tharon

Darth_Tharon Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 5, 2003

Anyone interested in attending the Ren Faire (Ren Fest, whatever) in Ashland this weekend, please let me know. I'd like to go, but I'm not going solo.

Also, I have a lot of discount movie tickets available to the local AMC theater, and I'd like to catch a movie if anyone's interested. Preferably The Underworld because I can't wait to see a vampire movie with Kate Beckinsale in tight black leather! Yummy! Gimme a call and let me know if you wanna go.

I have practice from 12:30-1:30 Saturday afternoon, and then role-playing at Roger's Sunday afternoon/evening, but short of those, I believe I'm pretty much available anytime this weekend. Thanks for at least thinking about it . . .

2. craigrr

craigrr Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 8, 1999
    I'd love to but, alas, I have an Amtgard event Saturday afternoon and no extra dough until next week.

3. paperclipx

paperclipx Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2001
    Imagine that! ;)

4. craigrr

Jun 8, 1999
    What,no money or an Amtgard event? Hey, not all of us have money to blow on lightsabers, X-Boxes & stuff. ;)

Anyhoo, I WILL be there next Sunday. I'll even bring 'Animal House' along so we can break in Roger. You haven't lived till you've seen that movie.

5. Rhi-Lan

Rhi-Lan Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 17, 2002
    Craig, you are THE man! I've been needing to see that flick since the day it was released. You people are good people.

6. Darth_Tharon

Darth_Tharon Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 5, 2003

That sounds AWAESOME. Are you bringing the "new" version of Animal House, the special edition one that was just released recently?

7. craigrr

Jun 8, 1999
    The 25th Anniversary edition- ABSOLUTELY!!!

8. paperclipx

paperclipx Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2001
    And I was refering to the Amtgard event...we know where your true loyalties lie these days, lol.

9. craigrr

Jun 8, 1999
    Owwww! Below the belt!!! Come on now. I've only missed one OFF meeting due to an Amtgard event and that was after a campout so I had an excuse. At least there's the occasional sighting of me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.