main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Anyone use Wavelab?

Discussion in 'Archive: Fan Audio' started by Connemara, Apr 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Connemara

Connemara Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 18, 2000
    I have the program but there's a lot I don't know how to do with it. So if there's anyone here who's familiar with it, please lemme know. Right now my question is how to render the .mon files into mp3s. I was told to just hit the render button (well, yeah) but when I try to click ok to render it, I get this warning beep and nothing else. No error message, but also no mp3. Anyway, that's what I'm grappling with right now, if anyone knows what I should do. I'll probably have future questions, too. :confused:

2. keithabbott

keithabbott Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 1998
    Haven't used it, but Audacity is free and has a mp3 plugin so you can save files in that format.

Keith

3. Connemara

Nov 18, 2000
    Well...is it a good program with which to produce audio drama?

4. cinemafreak

cinemafreak Jedi Master star 4

May 13, 2002
    Nathan Butler and I use it a lot. Either post your question here, or PM either of us. I'm sure we'll help out.

5. Connemara

Nov 18, 2000
    Well, the problem I'm having now is what I posted in the original topic: "Right now my question is how to render the .mon files into mp3s. I was told to just hit the render button (well, yeah) but when I try to click ok to render it, I get this warning beep and nothing else. No error message, but also no mp3."

6. Nathan_P_Butler

Nathan_P_Butler Author, Star Wars Tales #21 star 4 VIP

May 23, 2003
    That's really odd. I've never heard of that before. If you're on AIM, hit me up at "Darth Neo" sometime this week and I can see if we can figure it out if I go through the same process you go through, specifically.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.