main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Omaha, NE Anyone wanna go to the Faire Friday night?

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by paperclipx, Jun 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paperclipx

paperclipx Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2001
    DOH! Also forgot this was the Ren Faire weekend....perhaps the last one in the metro area. Anyone want to go Friday night? Its open 6 pm-9 pm.

2. craigrr

craigrr Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 8, 1999
    If we weren't already going on Saturday, I'd take you up on it. Money dictates we can't go more than one day this year :(...

3. paperclipx

paperclipx Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2001
    I see how you are! ;)

4. craigrr

craigrr Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 8, 1999
    After talking to the Missus, she thinks going Friday might actually be better than Saturday- smaller crowds & such. I get off work @ 5 and after picking up Jenn & Mahala, it'll be after 6 by the time we get there. I'm planning on changing clothes after work so I won't have to come home & do it. See ya there!

5. Ummeiko

Ummeiko Jedi Youngling

May 6, 2001
    I will be there, with some friends... and I shall be IN COSTUME... cuz I'm a nut like that. Actually, I'm taking the white dress from my Leia costume and modifying it with a tie skirt and possibly a veil thingy... ^_^.

So anyway, if you see me... say hi... though I probably will have NO idea who you are... cuz I'm a newbie like that. ^_^.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.