main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Omaha, NE Anyone wanna go to the Faire Friday night?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by paperclipx, Jun 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paperclipx

paperclipx Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2001
    DOH! Also forgot this was the Ren Faire weekend....perhaps the last one in the metro area. Anyone want to go Friday night? Its open 6 pm-9 pm.

2. craigrr

craigrr Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 8, 1999
    If we weren't already going on Saturday, I'd take you up on it. Money dictates we can't go more than one day this year :(...

3. paperclipx

paperclipx Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2001
    I see how you are! ;)

4. craigrr

craigrr Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 8, 1999
    After talking to the Missus, she thinks going Friday might actually be better than Saturday- smaller crowds & such. I get off work @ 5 and after picking up Jenn & Mahala, it'll be after 6 by the time we get there. I'm planning on changing clothes after work so I won't have to come home & do it. See ya there!

5. Ummeiko

Ummeiko Jedi Youngling

May 6, 2001
    I will be there, with some friends... and I shall be IN COSTUME... cuz I'm a nut like that. Actually, I'm taking the white dress from my Leia costume and modifying it with a tie skirt and possibly a veil thingy... ^_^.

So anyway, if you see me... say hi... though I probably will have NO idea who you are... cuz I'm a newbie like that. ^_^.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.