main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:SA Anyone wanna make a SW fan film?

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Obi-Wan_Toddi, Mar 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aiel

Aiel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 14, 2004
    Maybe the film should be set just before ANH.

That way, anything can fit in rather nicely.

2. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    I was thinking that today. After ROTS, and before ANH, that way the last Jedi can fit in, stormtroopers can work and dark lords can even work. We can really slip anything in, even a couple of EU character as 'youngins' as such.

3. Aiel

Oct 14, 2004
    Exactly what I was thinking AD.
    That's why I suggested my character as being a niece to Organa and his co-senator at the time, that way you get to see little Leia before she becomes a Senator.

Could make for some interesting storylines.

4. Obi-Wan_Toddi

Obi-Wan_Toddi Former SAFF CR star 6

Feb 7, 2005
    Good thinking Aiel and A-D!! I was starting to think along the same lines and now it's set in concrete. We will overcome the issue of so many Jedi somehow!! Possibly working in secret ... but the story will revolve slighty around the protection of a senator ... can't reveal anymore (because I haven't thought of anymore!).

5. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Arh, fallen Jedi to a dark lord who is working for Vader!!! I like it. The final destruction of the Jedi!!! Mwahahahaha "cough cough cough" Damn asthma...

6. Obi-Wan_Toddi

Feb 7, 2005
    Mmmmm juicy ain't it.

7. Aiel

Oct 14, 2004
    Well, we know Alderaan was sympathetic to most people that sort sancuary. Maybe it would have made sense that Bail gave permission for some younger Jedi to claim sancuary in the same way Obi-wan asked him to take Leia.

If you make Leia, if you include her, about ten-twelve, the young Jedi would be a certain age to be Jedi Knights and naturally Bail would ask their help in protecting the Senator.

Does that make sense to anyone else?

8. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Cassie would LOVE to be young Leia!! I'd even consider dying her hair in a temp colour for her!!! She's a tall 8 nearly 9 year old. Or I could buy one of those cheap long brown wigs!!!

9. Aiel

Oct 14, 2004
    Cute! That's a perfect age, can she pount and act like a spoilt Princess? She wouldn't even have to wear the white gown, she could wear any dress.

10. Obi-Wan_Toddi

Feb 7, 2005
    Mmmm interesting ... we do have Jedi Masters with padawans too though! Or will have! This should be able to be accommodated I'm sure! Ideas are starting to flow in my head *runs off to write them down*

Keep these great ideas coming, Aiel, you're a champ!!

11. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Oh lord yes, she is excellent at pouting, and is the opitome of a spoiled princess........believe me....

12. Aiel

Oct 14, 2004

LOL, I'd believe that AD, I have a niece who is exactly the same. Wait a sec, maybe I should get her to come along as well and they can fight over who plays Leia and who play's Winter.

Oh I aim to please Toddi, :D I write a lot of Fanfic's on the JC Fanfiction board. Also over at fanfiction.net.

Sancuary for Jedi, I like it.

13. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    And for younglings- we could be hiding younglings!! That way DMs and Winters kids could be involved if they wanted in!! We could even have 'Winter' - Leia's best friend!

14. Aiel

Oct 14, 2004
    Oh wow, I can see the story in my head already.

Can you see it Toddi?

15. Aiel

Oct 14, 2004
    AD, if your daughter's tall. Would she concent to playing Winter?

I always visioned Leia being little and that way she wouldn't have to dye her hair.

16. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    I can too!! DM has a boy and a girl like me, and Winter has two boys!! thinks Anyone else with kids? Oh! evil has a son, but he doesn't want to be in this.... :(

17. Darth_Meanders

Darth_Meanders Jedi Master star 5

May 23, 2004
    I don't know. I reckon Miss Meanders could out-pout Miss Durron any day. :p

18. Aiel

Oct 14, 2004
    Yay! Everyone can see it.

I have cousins and nieces and a nephew.

One of my cousin's I use as inspiration when I sketch SW covers, he looks like how I'd imagine Ben to be.

I also have a cousin who does acting and ballet, she's nearly nine but petite like a fairy, I wonder if we could use her as Leia?

19. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Let's get them together and see..Actually, Miss Meanders would be a great Young Leia, and Miss Durron you be a pretty good Winter!!!

20. Aiel

Oct 14, 2004
    How old's Miss M?

21. MsWinter

MsWinter Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 10, 2005
    sorry....not having my kids on film.....I don't like that idea. Just a personal thing...

Sounds like quite a cast that's building up here, Toddi...I might stick to background stuff like I said, maybe be an extra Jedi or something...

btw - who was writing this script?

22. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Fair enough Winter we understand. ;)

Miss M is 7 I think, but close to 8...she and Miss D are good friends. They get on very well, almost too well hey DM. Between them and the boys I can almost feel them plotting our downfall... :p

23. Aiel

Oct 14, 2004
    That's alright MS, Toddi is writting, but if you want to throw some idea's in it will always help.

Seven is alright, like I said, Leia should be petite, but could she be alright being serious and talkative if need be?

24. Obi-Wan_Toddi

Feb 7, 2005
    I can see it, but work with kids at your own peril!! *LOL* (just kidding).

If there's a Jedi Master akin to Kenobi, that's my role! I ain't growing a beard for the Ep.3 premiere for nothing!!

It's all coming together nicely. Leave it in my hands, I'll start working on the script over Easter, I'd say. Plenty of spare time.

I think we'll keep the involvement of children down to a minimum, plus there are events in Ep.3 that have an impact on that (without giving away spoilers).

The cast will be capped soon as far as speaking roles go, and Winter, to compromise, I'll give you a small speaking role ... and an early death!! *LOL*

25. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    I can beat my kids and DM will get Mrs Meanders to beat his! :p :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.