main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Nash, TN Anyone want to do a fanfilm?

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by schrodinger_I, Jun 25, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedZot

RedZot Jedi Youngling

Aug 21, 2001
    i know that i am getting this post late but i deffinatly have the urge to do a flick!!!
    I would make an excelent member of the Sith for the film. I have already done a few things with rotoscoping and i have all the software that we would need to use to do the film too... Please E-mail me at Heller24@earthlink.net

i know lots of people that would want to do this!!!!!

2. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
    We'll be working on a sequel to Quest for Vengeance before too long, I'm sure. We'd love to have you in it (so that Jay, Tracy, and I don't have to play 15 characters each). Trailer B should be out in another month or two, with the full-length movie not long afterwards. I'm sure we'll probably try to get something going in early 2002, if not sooner.

3. RedZot

RedZot Jedi Youngling

Aug 21, 2001
    that would be awsome... i know i could round up 2 others that would deffinatly do it. I know a guy that wants to write a script too...

4. Steja_Palex

Steja_Palex Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 18, 2001
    I don't know very much about film-making or working with the video or digital equipment, but if you needed any voice-over work...I could definitely help you guys out with some of the equipment I have at the radio station. It would be awesome to do something like that! Just let me know. Oh, by the way...I love the TIE fighter flying thru the Nashville skyline. That's priceless.

5. Hama

Jun 14, 2000
    That image is on my desktop now. :D

6. padmeamidala55

padmeamidala55 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2001
    I would also be insterted also in helping some way maybe with the dialoge or something like that because my scheule is really busy right now but i would be glad to help some way.

7. Elan-Rai

Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 11, 2001
    Penzargrat and myself should be getting a script together by mid-spring for the next shooting. I figure we'll probably shoot next summer, but I guess it could be sooner. The next one we do will be "killer" quality, as we were in "learning mode" during most of our current film.

8. Hama

Jun 14, 2000
    I'm probably going to do some basic lightsabre training to prep some of the actors before we film the fight scenes.

9. Elan-Rai

Jul 11, 2001
    Yes, oh great one! Teach me the ways of the force, Master Hama! ;)

10. Hama

Jun 14, 2000
  11. Elan-Rai

Jul 11, 2001
  12. RedZot

RedZot Jedi Youngling

Aug 21, 2001
    SIGN ME UP FOR SOME LIGHTSABER TRAINING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.